Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rapper B.G. a Skins fan ??

sugewhite94

Originally posted by Skinned

You got the wrong Ray ;)

It's Rae Carruth and he doesn't play football anymore :rolleyes:

Well ... technically he didn't kill anybody. He just hired some goons to do his dirty work. I'm sure the Hip Hop world could see the distinction even if the law (rightly so) can't.

Wonder if they beat his ass in prison for hiding in that trunk ...

Originally posted by Brave

Well ... technically he didn't kill anybody. He just hired some goons to do his dirty work. I'm sure the Hip Hop world could see the distinction even if the law (rightly so) can't.

Wonder if they beat his ass in prison for hiding in that trunk ...

Well, as far as I remember, Rae(He had some nerd name but changed it to Rae Carruth) was in the car when it fired upon Cherica Adams' vehicle. He may not have pulled a trigger, but that's still participating directly in the murder.

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

Well, as far as I remember, Rae(He had some nerd name but changed it to Rae Carruth) was in the car when it fired upon Cherica Adams' vehicle. He may not have pulled a trigger, but that's still participating directly in the murder.

Close, but not quite correct. Curruth was alone in the car in front of Adams. The actual shooter was in the car behind Adams. They pulled along side and opened up.

He reportedly slowed down just before the shooting, however, so you still might be able to say he was a participant. In any case, he definately deserved to be put away.

Nice career move, dimwit. :laugh:

Originally posted by Brave

Close, but not quite correct. Curruth was alone in the car in front of Adams. The actual shooter was in the car behind Adams. They pulled along side and opened up.

He reportedly slowed down just before the shooting, however, so you still might be able to say he was a participant. In any case, he definately deserved to be put away.

Nice career move, dimwit. :laugh:

Back in Carruth's day the Panthers had a music video or song for the players (kinda like the 85 Bears "Superbowl Shuffle video)

Curruth (sp)'s line was "Curruth, Curruth a hitman for hire!"

I used to hear a Carolina Talk Show host (I want to say 1120 or 1210 AM) would play during Curruth's trial/arrest etc.

Sorry, this was years ago I can't remember the whole thing, no link either.

Archived