Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Children Allegedly Make Sex Tape

rick301

Remove the taping of the sex acts, and what is so uncommon about their behaivor for teenagers? People act shocked and are in disbelief whenever a story breaks about teenagers having sex, but the truth is, it isn't a new epidemic, the only difference is that now the 5'o'clock evening news is willing to run stories like these. I have been out of highschool for five years, junior high for almost 10 years, and I know for a fact that were a number of students having sex at the time. Was EVERYONE...of course not, but did any of us students act shocked? Nope.

I have a feeling that if real studies were done about our parent's generation and what kind of teenage sex was going on, we would be very shocked to find out how much was really going down, contrary to what our parents will admit to.

The taping of the sex can probably be chalked up to idiots like Paris hilton who before her sex tape was rich, spoiled NOBODY, trying to be cool by hanging at al the celebrity nightspots, and then once her sex tape was released, she has had a few TV SHOWS and a MOVIE, and the sex tape was being broadcasted all over the news as if it was something newsworthy to talk about. I know you can't blame the media and tv for everything, but it does start and buck trends for the masses.

Man, I grew up in the 80's at the hieght of the AIDS fears and everyone was having sex. We even made "prono" tapes and yes, some of the girls were the ones who suggested it. It was not right to do, but when you are 15 and trying to impress your friends, it is a hell of an introduction.

The difference is that now, it is on the 5 o'clock news, not like before. If we were caught, our parentsw would be called and that was it, now instead of the parents, the news srtation is called. It is the sensationalism of the story which sells and Americans buy it hook line and sinker.

Originally posted by Larry

a) Someone they're trying to recruit.

B) Bragging.

(Although, lord knows I'd never have trusted my brothers with something that's that easy to use for blackmail.)

Which leads to

c) Somebody who doesn't know it's wrong.

or someone doesn't care.

Personally, I think this is a type of acting out seeking attention - attention not necessarily from peers but from parents.

Kids want - rather crave, need - parental attention. I think that this is a cry for that attention ... as in do something so outrageous that they will have to pay attention to me.

Me and the ex talk all the time to ensure the "power" card doesnt turn to the children with "Mom lets me do this or that!". Makes life a lot easier... Makes it easier on the kids too...

It has nothing to do with the amount/type/size/shape of the Parents.. Has to do with effort and want...

Archived