Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

gibbs searching for a new davis?

haraldjun

Sigh. Okay. So, the Skins draft a QB and Ramsey could be done. The Skins draft 2 linebackers, so, maybe preparing for Lavar's departure and the other has really big arms so he's going to challenge Marshall. Draft 2 fullbacks and perhaps the entire rb corps is now at risk. That about cover it? :rolleyes: And won't get into who the Skins didn't draft and what that means. :doh:

Sigh again. Could be that White was drafted to try and play Hback. That's because, well, that's where Coach has moved him to and has him playing during the rookie camp.

harald,

Did you mean "mauler," by any chance, instead of "hauler?"

If so, and if by that you're asking if maybe Gibbs is hoping to upgrade the short-yardage packages by adding a guy like White to be both a lead blocker and an occasional power back to carry the ball, then yes, I think that's a fair statement. :)

If, on the other hand, you're asking if Gibbs is thinking of White as a new feature back to carry 300+ times like Davis did here, then I'd have to say no, I don't think that's probably something he has high on his list.

Originally posted by Blondie

Hey, at least there is a thread that doesn't say Rock is leaving on the next plane.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

;)

Blondie

well, there was until someone made the person change the thread title....

One is every crowd!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

;);)

Blondie

If "one is every crowd", then that'd be a biggun indeed.

Can that one pass block?

;)

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

If "one is every crowd", then that'd be a biggun indeed.

Can that one pass block?

;)

I know this sounds blonde......

but..........

I can't respond to this because I don't understand.

Help!!

;)

Blondie

I think he identified the inability to convert 3rd and 1s and punching the ball into the endzone for 6 as a weakness of the offense and one that needed immediate attention. Having said that, indentifying to guys with bulk who run hard and can move piles and drafting them in round 4 and round 7 seems like a good use of the draft.

I still expect Portis to carry the load, but I also see his carries lessening the closer we get to the five yard line.

If Portis is going to want 10-15 touchdowns a year... he's going to have to take a number of those carries in from the 10 yard line and out.

I know this sounds blonde......

but..........

I can't respond to this because I don't understand.

Help!!

;)

Blondie

I think you meant "one in every crowd", but you said "one is every crowd." He was saying that'd be an awful big guy.

Originally posted by dfitzo53

I think you meant "one in every crowd", but you said "one is every crowd." He was saying that'd be an awful big guy.

OH!!

I re-read it again and again.

I was reading it One IN.......

Thanks.

Edit now.

:laugh: :laugh:

Blondie

Archived