Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone Tired of Sean Taylor?

NO!!! As long as he keeps breakin heads I don't care if he is pulling a Ron Mexico down there on South Beach. If someone told me I could voluntarilly be in DC or South Beach. Wouldn't be much of a choice. Plus that is home for him. His Dad is a police chief down there. He is under wraps and doin just fine.

Originally posted by Warhead36

If he plays better than he did last year(and he was great last year)then he can practice in Buenos Aires for all I care.

Heckuva football player, but he seems to have the maturity of a 6 year-old. With time, his B.S. may start to wear on his teammates and then his off-the-field drama creeps into the locker room and eventually onto the field. I know that if I was Bowen or Springs or Washington, working my tail off in the offseason to make the team better, and I saw Sean Taylor kickin it on South Beach "working out" with his boys from the U, I might start to disrespect the guy a bit.

I don't think teammates have to like each other in order to succeed, but they better respect each other. Taylor and Moss are throwing any respect they had down the drain. If this keeps up, then when they do come back, half the team will be pissed and the other half won't care. Then you get a "pro-Taylor/Moss" clique and a "I hate those ****s" clique and the team starts to divide.

Hopefully those jacklegs come back soon and everybody gets on the same page. All I'm saying is what seems like a "Taylor vs. Redskins organization" issue could eventually do some damage to the team on a bigger level.

But that's okay with boys from the U...just as long as they get P-A-I-D.

Originally posted by Kansas_SkinsFan

Hes still acting like a rookie,for gosh sakes he cant even decide on a dang jersey number!! I know the kid is a darn good player, but i cant help wondering if Gibbs would have known all this would happen with Sean he would have not picked him.

I'm not sure why people care so much about his jersey number. If anything, you can say you have his rookie year jersey if you've got a 36.

The man is a headcase.

2004: GV called the pick - Sean Taylor....GV fell in love w/ ST and wanted to have his baby.....He kicked butt in pre-season despite his revolving agent door, getting evicted, missing rookie symposium and crying about shaving pie in the eye. I bought a jersey of his. He came in and played from time to time during the regular season and slowly unseated Andre Lott as the starter......then he had the DUI issue (of which he was cleared)........the spitting at Whosawtfismyname......endless 15 yard penalties during the Personal Foul stint (the TO incident should not have been called cuz TO is a putz)......Bought hard on a pump fake from a 700 year old Testaverde.......many positives during the season....no doubt....but 2004.....Taylor was busy in 2004.

2005: I wanna change my number from 36 to 21. No I don't wanna change my number from 36 to 21. I wanna change my number from 36 to 21. No I don't wanna change my number from 36 to 21. I wanna change my number from 36 to 21. No I don't wanna change my number from 36 to 21. I wanna change my number from 36 to 21. No I don't wanna change my number from 36 to 21. Return calls from Coach Gibbs? Who 'dat? I'm gonna work out at Miami....oh btw - Gimme a new contract after my 1st year......

Yeah - you are good. I agree - but you stepped over the line this year ST. With all the crap during your rookie year and now this...you want a new contract? I'm thinking no.

Archived