Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

you want ralph???? here are my demands.

ralphs kidnapper

mick ---

ip's can be changed easily .. i know that. but if you do a whois on the ip it will show the source of it and in turn reveal the host. that can help with the info some. for example -- looking up my ip will always come back with some string of numbers and then .nrockv01.md.comcast.net .

Originally posted by ralphs kidnapper

QUEST #2 -

i'll give the julie andrews post credit for a correct answer.

2 resets left, 9 quests. if anyone doubts i've got ralph - i'll have him post just to prove he's still alive!!!!!!

now - name 5 animated movies where a dog, or a member of the dog family wasn't in the movie AND (since you got so picky on the cop question) dogs existed!

(meaning, land before time doesn't count - dogs didn't exist.

i need 5, missing one uses a reset, and you've only got 2. if you want his humor back in here, you'll be careful this time around!!!!

'naper

Originally posted by FordHQ

mick ---

ip's can be changed easily .. i know that. but if you do a whois on the ip it will show the source of it and in turn reveal the host. that can help with the info some. for example -- looking up my ip will always come back with some string of numbers and then .nrockv01.md.comcast.net .

you're assuming i'm not doing any spoofing, or anonymous surfing that's set to give false info when i post or surf. hint - us cyber-kidnappers are a bit more creative than that!!!!

:moon:

Originally posted by RiggoRanger

#1. Shrek (easy)

#2. Heavy Metal

#3. The Lion King (hyenas don't count)

#4. Wizards

#5. The Hobbit

How's that?

i saw the lion king coming - hyena's are in fact a member of the dog family so therefor do count. i looked it up already.

these movies are now disallowed, and you're down to 1 reset. i told you to be careful!

Originally posted by ralphs kidnapper

hint to everyone!!!!!

let flashback answer for awhile - he's taking his time to research it.

you want to know about ralph - quit worrying about me and finish the quests!

1 reset left. 9 questions to go. 4 good movies on the "can't use" list now.

i mean it - i'll hurt his taco eating hand!

Originally posted by Die Hard

FYI... the ExtremeSkins staff already know where Ralph is. And if Ralph doesn't want to carry on dialogue with the folks here... it's his alternative. No one can force the dude to post.

And this whole gag is beneath you both.

how can it be beneath us both if you know who neither of us are?

and fyi - there isn't much beneath me. :)

Originally posted by The Evil Genius

Perhaps we shouldnt expect him to play fair...

Hyenas are members of the family hyaenidae, the order carnivora. They are rather doglike in appearance, but are actually more closely related to cats and viverridae (civets, mongooses, genets) than they are to dogs.

you're wanting a kidnapper to play fair???? you funny round eye!!!

http://onlinedictionary.datasegment.com/word/Hyena%20dog/

http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=Hyena%20dog

http://wiwi.essortment.com/wilddogafrican_rgqa.htm

you want to dig up info to disagree - great. in the meantime, i'll do the same. but with the abundance of movies out there w/o dogs, i'd expect you to not give me room for error.

like heavy metal 2. moot point of that was said instead, huh?

Frankly, you may want to throw out this part of the quest. The qualification that dogs had to exist in the setting of the movie is a problem. Where/when was Shrek set? What about Heavy Metal? Did dogs exist in Middle Earth? And, like you said, if dogs don't have to exist, there were like 7 Land Before Time movies, and you could also throw in Dinosaur and Ice Age.

I would have thrown in Final Fantasy. That's set on Earth in 2065, and I didn't see any dogs in the previews. Justice League is one of my son's favorites, dogs do exist in Metropolis and Gotham, and in fact there's a scene with an alien pretending to be a dog in Justice League. I'll guess Wind in the Willows, because there are no dogs in the book, at least. There are no dogs in The Tigger Movie, or indeed, anywhere in the 100-acre wood. And Heavy Metal 2, if you're giving one away.

Originally posted by flashback

Frankly, you may want to throw out this part of the quest. The qualification that dogs had to exist in the setting of the movie is a problem. Where/when was Shrek set? What about Heavy Metal? Did dogs exist in Middle Earth? And, like you said, if dogs don't have to exist, there were like 7 Land Before Time movies, and you could also throw in Dinosaur and Ice Age.

I would have thrown in Final Fantasy. That's set on Earth in 2065, and I didn't see any dogs in the previews. Justice League is one of my son's favorites, dogs do exist in Metropolis and Gotham, and in fact there's a scene with an alien pretending to be a dog in Justice League. I'll guess Wind in the Willows, because there are no dogs in the book, at least. There are no dogs in The Tigger Movie, or indeed, anywhere in the 100-acre wood. And Heavy Metal 2, if you're giving one away.

since you're doing the work - and calling me out when fair - i'll let you make the call.

is quest 2 completed, or a wash?

but if you're going to get this adamant about it, they're only going to get harder and harder from here. did i query on hyena and dog together? sure. then again, it's my point to prove.

if quest 2 is completed, by the word of flashback - i'll move on to quest 3 and keep it at 2 resets. but if the bickering continues, i'm going to have to sacrafice a part of ralph to calm things down again.

Originally posted by RiggoRanger

Look at your first link there, Mr. Kidnapper. "See Hyena"--not Hyena DOG.

Dude, you are an indian giver and a charlatan, a low-down snake at that. I shall have no more of your games, you rapscallion!

SHENANNIGANS--I DECLARE SHENANNIGANS!!!!!!

whoah mr name calling from the 18th century! i let someone else decide here, and now you want to call me all these names.

you just took 5 minutes away from ralph when i let him post on here.

RALPH - you take longer than 5 minutes on your "yes i'm still alive, help me" post, it's softshell taco's for you for the rest of the week, and NO hot sauce.

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

1)Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron.

2)Business Buffet-Finding, Getting and Keeping Customers: Market Analysis

3)Slammin' Sammy - The Sammy Sosa Story

4)Alien Sex Fiend

5)In The Beginning : The Ten Commandments

you know - you got me on a technicality, but i like your style!

quest 2 closed.

quest 3 will be upon you before the night is through! if you disagree with my answers, at least do it funny or with style, not the whining arse stuff i'm used to seeing from skins fans. :)

remember, you fail, ralph is brainwashed into one of us!!!!!!

bwahahahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by Park City Skins

No Hot Sauce? Whoa. The man's serious here. :cool:

i'll take away the mans cheese!

his sour cream!

his tomato!

if he's lucky, and you people need to convince me this skins fan is worth the extra effort, i'll leave him an old el paso taco shell and some ground meat with mexican flavoring.

and 2 oz of water to wash it down with.

i mean it - you want ralph back in your forum alive and back to his true self, you need to convince me.

in the meantime, he's now saying "landry" with a serious gleam of respect in his eye...

Originally posted by tommy-the-greek

I hope you have a really good resperator in that van with you. I wouldn't want to be sitting in that van with ralph after all that mexican food.:laugh:

oh he's seriously limited. you could call him ralph-travolta - or the boy in the bubble right now. his fate is up to all you skins fans. but since you do whine a lot about the quests, quest 3 is going to take more time to come up with. i'm onto something, but quest 3 will have a very specific answer.

and fyi - i've got a tube from his own arse to his mouth - while me may get me with this method, he'll be his own target first!!!

Archived