Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

you want ralph???? here are my demands.

ralphs kidnapper

You shi tted all over some decent human beings (thankfully I'm too unclean to be one of 'em). People that cared about you and were willing to offer advice or assistance if they could, people who actually prayed for you and wished that you would find peace with your situation, people that felt your pain. Real mensches all.

So you've had your little master game and you've come back to make it all well again but it's not the same Ralph it will never be the same for you here... and that is entirely your loss. You have returned not to our enmity (which you secretly desire) but rather to our indifference.

You are a truly disturbed wretched little creature and should seek professional help immediately...but then again you'd just play senseless mind games with your therapist and waste HIS time too.

As for me I'll just cough up a big thick gob of cyber phlegm and spit it at ya like you're lower than a cowboy troll. Open wide and take this you dirty sum****, "HAUUUUCK SHPITOOOOEYYY!!"

-plonk-

Originally posted by BallCoachSpurrier

You shi tted all over some decent human beings (thankfully I'm too unclean to be one of 'em). People that cared about you and were willing to offer advice or assistance if they could, people who actually prayed for you and wished that you would find peace with your situation, people that felt your pain. Real mensches all.

So you've had your little master game and you've come back to make it all well again but it's not the same Ralph it will never be the same for you here... and that is entirely your loss. You have returned not to our enmity (which you secretly desire) but rather to our indifference.

You are a truly disturbed wretched little creature and should seek professional help immediately...but then again you'd just play senseless mind games with your therapist and waste HIS time too.

As for me I'll just cough up a big thick gob of cyber phlegm and spit it at ya like you're lower than a cowboy troll. Open wide and take this you dirty sum****, "HAUUUUCK SHPITOOOOEYYY!!"

-plonk-

for the last time -

I AM NOT RALPH!!!!! but i do hold all the information you're looking for in regard to what happened and if you really really want to know -

well, i guess you don't.

now we know now long they've been fighting, now why?

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

I found him amusing every once in a while, but his taco schtick got pretty old. His jokes sounded like things I said when I was hanging out with my friends in middle school.

everyone's display of their lack of interest explains why this is the most popular thread going right now.

like i've said - telling me you don't care isn't as effective as showing me.

his "goodbye" thread was more popular and got more responses than this one is getting - and everyone had questions they wanted answered. now that i'm giving everyone an opportunity to get those answers, apathy seems to be running rampant.

lord i'm glad i'm converting ralph to the cowboys. you people can't make up your mind.

People please, ignore this "kidnapper" moron. Unless of course you LIKE being led around by the short hairs for this idiots amusement.

IF this punk is telling the truth that Ralph is still kickin, good for him. That's all I need to know. It was a morbid joke. SeeYa, have a nice life.

Ralph. You are one of the funniest people I know of and I'm glad you aren't really going to die but even you should steer clear of some subjects. Death is at the top of that list. Your little stunt destroyed my respect for you.

And kidnapper... Pick a cheek and pucker up cause you can kiss my @ss.:finger:

Originally posted by Mad Mike

People please, ignore this "kidnapper" moron. Unless of course you LIKE being led around by the short hairs for this idiots amusement.

IF this punk is telling the truth that Ralph is still kickin, good for him. That's all I need to know. It was a morbid joke. SeeYa, have a nice life.

Ralph. You are one of the funniest people I know of and I'm glad you aren't really going to die but even you should steer clear of some subjects. Death is at the top of that list. Your little stunt destroyed my respect for you.

And kidnapper... Pick a cheek and pucker up cause you can kiss my @ss.:finger:

what a wonderful, open, invitation!!!!!

so everyone lied - no one really wants to know.

got it.

No Kidnapper, people do want to know, I wouldn't mind knowing myself. It's just that some things come at too high a cost. Like jumping through hoops for your amusement. If you want to tell us something about Ralph then do it. If not, Kiss off.

Boy, this thread and the previous Ralph-dying thread are really unfortunate. Somehow a pretty good guy (Wacky Ralph) has managed to pull a stunt that made people feel pretty sore, and now has compounded things with this bizarre kidnapper thread. I really wish everyone would cool their emotions about this, and I wish Ralph would realize that he's not helping by this bizarre shaggy-dog quiz show, which smacks of egotism -- whether or not the kidnapper is Ralph.

Ralph posted at least 300 pretty good posts before driving off the road, and people have quickly forgotten that he was probably the liveliest member of this forum. I probably laughed more at his posts than those of the rest of the forum combined. That's why I'd hate to see bridges burned here -- which seems to be happening.

Guys, it's not like Ralph drove over your mother. Get over it. He pulled a questionable stunt -- big deal. Now this kidnapper quiz game compounds things. In both cases, I think Ralph was aiming at humor, but seems to be missing. The quiz game seems to be a device to re-enter the forum, whether it's being deployed by Ralph or some associate / significant other.

My guess is, if the quiz game had been only three questions and had centered on Redskins trivia, it would have sailed through fine. But it's overly long, off-topic, and "kidnapper" was pretty peevish about resets and the like. So the game ended up sounding coy and egotistical, and rubbed salt into some wounds of folks who took the death post literally.

I just wish everyone would get over this and get on with this great forum. Guys, stop making Ralph feel unwelcome, and Ralph, enough with the stunts. Apologize, give a simple explanation, and get back to the old Wacky Ralph we used to love. It might take a few weeks or months for everyone to forget this episode, but don't let all this trash your interest in participating here. Speaking as one forum member, I'd love to see you back.

Originally posted by Atlanta Skins Fan

My guess is, if the quiz game had been only three questions and had centered on Redskins trivia, it would have sailed through fine. But it's overly long, off-topic, and "kidnapper" was pretty peevish about resets and the like. So the game ended up sounding coy and egotistical, and rubbed salt into some wounds of folks who took the death post literally.

I just wish everyone would get over this and get on with this great forum. Guys, stop making Ralph feel unwelcome, and Ralph, enough with the stunts. Apologize, give a simple explanation, and get back to the old Wacky Ralph we used to love. It might take a few weeks or months for everyone to forget this episode, but don't let all this trash your interest in participating here. Speaking as one forum member, I'd love to see you back.

ok - you want skin trivia - you got it!

what were you fighting for in your original team song?

that should be a blow off for ya.

you know, i was talking to my therapist about why i do these things. am i picking on redskin fans, blowing the fire and embers of my ego (note to self, stop being so melo-dramatic) or just an arsehole? the answer surprised even me.

it was a little of everything and none of it at all. but the point is sometimes...uh, sometimes...oh he11, there's a point somewhere if you look long enough. then again, if you don't look, there's no point at all. so which was it originally? i mean, it's not like i'm still a kid stuffing small frogs and the like into 2-stage model rockets or anything. and even when i did, the parachute was fine, i just didn't anticipate the fire. so my first journey into eating froglegs didn't come about as gormet as i'd have hoped.

but i am proud to say rockey mountain oysters and i still don't know each other.

:cool:

one thing i can never figure out is why when urine is yellow, beer is yellow, why does drinking so much beer turn urine white? and does anyone really go to the bathroom to "take" a chit????

lord i hope not.

:puke:

batman and robin spent far too much time with each other in tights for my comfort zone.:ot:

so you wonderful, got it all figured out skins fans (get his IP get his IP! we'll trap him!) go ahead and think i'm an arsehole. right now, i am. and i think through this i've shown flexibality in the quests ordeal you're not (for some strange reason, i know) giving me credit for.

feeding time. i've broken the basic taco into 4 food groups for ralph. it's time for food group #3.

Look you peice of garbage, I am smoot21. I will beat you like you stole somthing sonny. You come in here "holding" some yokel that we don't give two ****s about and quite frankly, your a bafoon. Your not worth the skin that surounds your spinless skeloton. Your panty waste. I don't even read your ****, its that damn long and boring. If you were hit by a 18 wheeler tommorow, we would rejoice..........no we wouldnt. We wouldnt even notice. So do yourself a favor and SHUT THE **** UP!

You just got ****smacked by smoot21. Go tell your mother.

Originally posted by Smoot21

Look you peice of garbage, I am smoot21. I will beat you like you stole somthing sonny. You come in here "holding" some yokel that we don't give two ****s about and quite frankly, your a bafoon. Your not worth the skin that surounds your spinless skeloton. Your panty waste. I don't even read your ****, its that damn long and boring. If you were hit by a 18 wheeler tommorow, we would rejoice..........no we wouldnt. We wouldnt even notice. So do yourself a favor and SHUT THE **** UP!

You just got ****smacked by smoot21. Go tell your mother.

my mother would come back and correct your chitty grammar, homer. spelling she'd probably laugh at. your entire "persona" tell you to seek therapy also.

and if you don't read it, how do you know when to reply?

you must enjoy being stupid, boy. but be happy, you found your calling.

Originally posted by Smoot21

You are not worth correct spelling.

You are not worth good grammer.

You are worthless.

I saw your mother last week.

Don't kiss her on her mouth, trust me!

it wasn't my mother, but thank you for participating in our experiment. it is sad, though - i lost the bet.

you see, mom and i were wondering if you'd be able to tell the difference between her and the neighborhood dog. you came over, just as smart as you seem on here, and we let the dog get after you and well, you seemed happy.

now how did i lose the bet? my mom bet you'd not know the difference. i bet you would.:cuss:

now i owe my mom $1 and you still owe the dog $10.

do yourself a favor tough guy - stay down. it'll hurt less.

wow - going into the night and so far, not even smoot boy, can tell me what the redskins were "fighting for" in the original team song. too rough a question?

my mother would come back and correct your chitty grammar, homer. spelling she'd probably laugh at. your entire "persona" tell you to seek therapy also.

and if you don't read it, how do you know when to reply?

you must enjoy being stupid, boy. but be happy, you found your calling.

Grammar? YOU want to talk grammar ? Oh that's rich. Next you'll be telling a brain surgeon how to hold a scalple. Persona? "Duh, I have nothing better to do so I'll see if I can get a bunch of people to play trivia with me. Only no one want's to play with me, so I'll have to use some bait." Oh yea, you're leadership material. :jerkoff:

Archived