Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats your 40 yard dash time?

Mr. S

Im sure this has been posted, but since the draft is now (FINALLY) over, wondered how fast people here are, if they have measured their 40 yard dash time.

My friends and I ran it yesterday, one friend and I ran it in 6.2 seconds, yeh, slow, oh well. 2 of my other friends ran it in 5.5 seconds, not too bad, but sucks to think those offensive linemen can run it anywhere from 4.8-5.4 seconds.

If you have measured, what is your all times?

Originally posted by SoCalSkins

I've drank a 40 in less than 30 seconds.

:40oz:

wow, I guess that slows down your real 40 time huh :D

anyone else, for the real 40 yard dash time?

jtyler42 , dang you are fast.

i went to the skins training camp a couple years ago and i ran a 4.9 according to their clock...(and i'm talking about the little kids pavilion they use to have beside the fields...not actually tryin out for them...haha..i wish i was invited to their camp!)

Originally posted by The X-Factor

I ran a 4.6 before, but that was about 4 years. I'm in a little worse shape now, probably can't even get close to that.

Hey X, I hate to call you out cuz your my boy and all but....

there is NO way you ever got close to a 4.6! :laugh: :laugh:

run 4.45 40 on good a day average 4.5 most of the time, 10.9 100 meters 14yrs ago. Benched 325 squatted 605 incline 275 made iron man on football team with combined 1200+lbs. for all 3 lifts.6'1" 190 lbs. then.Had 1298 yds on 151 carries,23td's, 989 yds on 31 returns 7td's ,6 interceptions 2 for td's senior season.Set 17 school records in football for career and only got offers from naia schools.We were small single a school not enough ink.

Archived