Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Dvd?

Spaceman Spiff

Jen, season Two just came out Tuesday. Season one has been out for six months or so. I knew I loved that show as a kid, so I had to buy them just to see if it was still funny. And it is.....

I also know about Knight rider. There's a free bonus episode on the A Team DVD i bought the other day!

Wow, I can't believe anybody has mentioned the Lord of the Rings Extended Edition DVDs. In my opinion they are the pinnacle of what a DVD should be. They really take advantage of the format. If you liked the movies you will not be disappointed with the extra scenes (except some in ROTK) and a lot of the documentaries are of a high quality. There's also a lot of background stuff and art galleries, etc. Also, there are four commentaries for each film.

If you like what you just read you should go out and buy all of them. They are worth the money.

Sadly, I own all three Lord of the Rings DVD's, and I've NEVER watched them.

I generally watch DVD's when I'm bored, and just knowing that the LOTR is three hours long, it never beats an episode of Family Guy, or the Simpsons, etc.....

Jen, my vote is for you to spend your money on Sledge Hammer.

Spiff, the A-Team DVD's (there are two) are great. I still get a kick out of Mr. T yelling "I AINT GETTING ON NO PLANE HANNIBAL" every episode.....

Archived