Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Is No April Fools Joke(guaranteed)

rayprils

Alright, I guarantee that we will make the playoffs this year and If I lose, I'll donate the 500 to Extremeskins. Anyone want in on this deal??? I believe in my team and I'll put up my own money on this.

Let's put up your donation if we don't make the playoffs. Just look at this as a good cause for our great site. I've met good people from this site and on top off it, I got a good friend out this site. We hang out practically every week. What better yet to have a friend that also a skins fan. You can't beat that.

So, put up your money. Who's in???

Westbrook36,

Thank you. I guess we'll take your money. By the way, can you get your eagle fans to put up money if we make the playoffs?? This thread could be a hedge for us if we can get the haters to put up money if we make the playoffs. So, when we do, we can take their money and save our money for super bowl. Oh, Yes...

Let's try to get the cowpuke fans in this thread and take their money also. LOL

How can we change this thread so, that we can fish for the haters to put up the money when we go to the playoffs?? I need Blade's help on this. We should title this thread as "wanted: cowpuke, iggle and aint fans" and dare them to put up the money. HELP...

Originally posted by Blade

Wow, you guys seriously ROCK for showing this much love for the community!

Just a point to remember... no thread on Extremeskins is ever lost. We save EVERYTHING :)

Good... because it is a long time between now and then.

Is there any way you can get this thread to re-surface in December of '05?

Wait. I feel like interests should be aligned here, right? So shouldn't we, as Redskins fans, be wanting to pay money when we make the playoffs?

I pledge $150 for when we make the playoffs.

If we do not make the playoffs, which is highly unlikely and a very remote scenario, I pledge $75.

Originally posted by TheDane

Wait. I feel like interests should be aligned here, right? So shouldn't we, as Redskins fans, be wanting to pay money when we make the playoffs?

I pledge $150 for when we make the playoffs.

If we do not make the playoffs, which is highly unlikely and a very remote scenario, I pledge $75.

Count me in for this as well.

Originally posted by rayprils

Westbrook36,

Thank you. I guess we'll take your money. By the way, can you get your eagle fans to put up money if we make the playoffs?? This thread could be a hedge for us if we can get the haters to put up money if we make the playoffs. So, when we do, we can take their money and save our money for super bowl. Oh, Yes...

Let's try to get the cowpuke fans in this thread and take their money also. LOL

Ok, deal. You putting up any money if the Eagles make the playoffs? ;)

Originally posted by Westbrook36

Ok, deal. You putting up any money if the Eagles make the playoffs? ;)

I'm putting my money on my team. Now, if you would like to put your money up again for another bet that the Eagles won't choke this year, then that's stepping up to your own team. I guaranteed 500 dollars last year for super bowl and I paid. This year I say "playoffs". You can afford another 25 dollars, can't you?? Put up your bet (that the Eagles won't choke).

Archived