Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Available Handles" Thread

Om

In light of the tremendous influx of new posters ... it is time.

Many of you have quite memorable and creative handles, indeed. Still ... I cannot help but feel that there are certain potential monikers available out there that really, REALLY ought to be claimed. Don't know how many variations can be left that incorporate "Skins," after all (nothing personal, honest).

Hey, don't laugh. This stuff is important. If you take the time to register at a football board, and plan to be around and become a presence there, it seems to me you probably want to be sure the handle you choose is going to hold up over time.

As a selfless act of brotherhood, therefor, and since I've sworn off taking on multiple identities here (been there, done that, been chastised by Die Hard) , I hereby make available the following monikers which I have long wanted to use – or at least see – on this board. This isn't easy for me, you know ... it's like sending a child out into the world.

Sniff.

In no particular order ...

Cool Hand

Racer X

Seven (it's a Costanza thing)

Casanova

Apollo

Zeppelin

Got more ... but I'm suffering from post-partem depression here.

Some of ya'll have to give some up first.

Icarus

Polynikes

Mad Cow

Great Scot

Mindhunter

Hollow Man (I can feel my outsides feeding on my insides ... leaves a growing darkness in its place)

King of Sunset Town

15 Stone First-Footer (Any Brits out there?)

How about:

Bonedog

Scoon

The Vanilla Gorilla

Mojo

Stu

TIMMMAY!

Chickenhawk

Eata-Pacheeta-Poochio

Bird head

Hopper

or

(your name) + Biakabutuka

ie: Steveabiakabutuka

They all have a wonderful ring to them and if I didn't have a handle these would be one of my choices.

Archived