Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

hillard wants spurrier

bsmsss

hillard stated in todays ny papers he wants out of ny to go play for spurrier

he states he is un appreciated in ny

the paper stated hillardis trying to get the giants to release him so he can sign with washington

Some guys like living on the edge don't they?

Maybe Michael doesn't want people to know that he is gay.

I think that's what got Stephen's a$$ beat, isn't it?

Revealing Michael's secret isn't a healthy thing to do, apparently.

Careful, rellim...and you too, Buddha.

"Careful, rellim...and you too, Buddha."

Sorry, but I couldn't see either one of those guys (or most anybody for that matter) curling up in the fetal position like a punk while taking a pounding from some fudgep.....er guy. I'd daresay they'd give him a pretty good go of it.

I always wondered about Davis after that incedent. Anybody ever hear why he just curled up like that ? That didn't exactly show him to have a warrior's heart.

"Anybody ever hear why he just curled up like that ? That didn't exactly show him to have a warrior's heart." - Yusuf

In Davis' defense, he was punched without warning.

Ever take the first punch when not expecting it? It makes for a one-sided fight damn near every time. In this case, Westbrook continued to pummell him after the first shot and Davis had no chance to compose himself for a possible retaliation. He did best ... cover up and minimize the damage.

The better question might be "Why didn't he go after him the first chance he had after the cobwebs had cleared?" Perhaps they were kept apart for a time to avoid just such an act, or maybe Davis is indeed a pacifist. Who knows?

look, people have disputed me on this point before and I admit I don't know either player personally, but my belief is in a fair rematch where Davis doesn't have his back to Westbrook, that Stephen Davis would kick his a$$. :)

No, I've never been sucker punched before but I'd still have a hard time just laying down and taking it. Even so, actually having something happen to you can be a lot different than talking about it so who knows.

As for Davis and Westy going at it face to face, I don't know. Davis is pretty beefy, but might not be a real aggressive guy. Also, I think I read somewhere that Westy studies martial arts of some kind.

Yeah I heard that the fight started when S Davis called him a fag

Heck I was sucker punched and while on the ground tackled the guy hit him with a forearm and went at it til the shore patrol pulled us apart.

Then I was on shore patrol duty two days later.

Ship brawls err rivalries were the best way to solidify comraderie.

I've been ambivalent about Westy returning, but all other things (meaning cap numbers) being equal, I think I'd rather take him over Hilliard. Hilliard is a decent player, but he's more of the same of what we've already got - a decent #2 or maybe #3 receiver, just like Lockett, Green, Gardner, and all the other ex-Gators. Westbrook is the only one out of all these who might get some double coverage to free up the other guys. He's more halfway between a #1 and a #2.

I think why Skins are less interested in him is because in SS's offense, Gardner can probably do an adequate job of the kinds of crossing routes where Westy would be most effectively used.

I look for Russell to make a big splash, like Seattle's 3rd rounder Darrell Jackson did back in 2000.

Man, over 400 posts, and I'm still a freakin' benchwarmer :cuss: :cuss:

I used to go to school in Western Pa and those Kordell rumors would CRACK ME UP. They would fully blame him being gay as a reason why he sucks as a qb.

It would always be "My Dad's friend is a cop for the burgh and they caught Kordell with another guy at Point Park and it was sick!"

and I'd say "why wasn't it on the news?"

and they'd say "Because the team wants to keep it hush hush"

Archived