Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our Defense Video Highlights!!!! - Ludacris - Number 1 Spot

Originally posted by TheDiplomat

Yeah the song was appropriate for the videp. I noticed some things as well. When luda said "Running like Flo-Jo" Pierce was springting down the sideline.

This might be a stretch, but when he said "Those trying to suprise me" Taylor Suprised Rudi Johnson with that hit knocking him back from the first down line.

When Luda says BUHHH, after "bottom of our nikes", TAylor is at the point of impact with the dallas receiver out of bounds.

When Luda says "Uh uh" -Taylor is knocking the ball out of Shockey's reach like he is saying no way shockey.

When Luda says "In court I never show up"- Taylor is knocking the ball out of Moss' hand. Both of these guys have seen a court room before.

I noticed the "Pop my collar, cuz im worth a million gazillion fafillion dollars"-Smoot hurts his shoulder/collar. And we all know part of the reason Smoot left was for more money.

Am I delirious, or does anyone else notice these moments. I might just be sleepy.:cheers:

also noticed a bunch of "wooooo's" when different skins players hit someone,

at the beginning when taylor hits rudi 3 times, luda says "gets meaner and meaner each time baby" right before the 3rd hit.

crazy how things like this work out.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by dchogs

ummm, WOW! such a long time until august.

Ummm, WOW! I don't care how long it is until August. The point is the video got me crunked up and I can't wait until next season. Hopefully we finish number one in all catagories.

So take your smart@$$ comment and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Originally posted by a_good_brotha

Ummm, WOW! I don't care how long it is until August. The point is the video got me crunked up and I can't wait until next season. Hopefully we finish number one in all catagories.

So take your smart@$$ comment and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Wow...talk about a delayed reaction :laugh:

I don't think dude was making a smart-a$$ comment...I think he was seriously anxious for August to come around.

But I love this video...I watch it at least 4-5 times a week. It never gets old!

Archived