Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our Defense Video Highlights!!!! - Ludacris - Number 1 Spot

Zeb told me and I knew he would be right. He told me a whole bunch of people are going to think that this was his video and thank him for it, but it was really mine. I have made most of the videos on this site except the sean taylor bad to the bone one. But I really thank Zeb for posting the video highlights weekly to make this video. I can and I think will replace Zeb if he does not come back. But I can't see him not coming back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seriously forget coffee in the morning, I will watch this video every morning and be ready to break something. i am obsessed with watching sean taylor just cause havick. the number one spot yes but i think next video consider some metal or something the austin powers theme doesnt quite do it for me. Overall i cant even contain myself

it's just amazing how much you forget during the offseason, how great that defense was and how fun it was to watch...watching the team last year was one of the very few times i enjoyed watching a football team play defense. i hope taylor gets off because i can't wait to see what he can do after a full year under his belt. we're going to watch something truely special this year! :cheers:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived