Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our Defense Video Highlights!!!! - Ludacris - Number 1 Spot

I think it's pretty hilarious the lines that Ludacris is spittin when Smoot makes those tackles vs. the bears. About breaking shoulders (which I think Smoot injured himself on one of those plays) and then being worth a "bazillion dollar"...

Don't know if you did that on purpose but it's pretty appropriate.

Originally posted by dfbovey

I think it's pretty hilarious the lines that Ludacris is spittin when Smoot makes those takes vs. the bears. About breaking shoulders (which I think Smoot injured himself on one of those plays) and then being worth a bazillion dollar...

Yeah it seemed as though the lyrics were perfect for everything that was going on in the clips. I think this is the best video yet. Great job skin_finatic! :cheers:

Yeah the song was appropriate for the videp. I noticed some things as well. When luda said "Running like Flo-Jo" Pierce was springting down the sideline.

This might be a stretch, but when he said "Those trying to suprise me" Taylor Suprised Rudi Johnson with that hit knocking him back from the first down line.

When Luda says BUHHH, after "bottom of our nikes", TAylor is at the point of impact with the dallas receiver out of bounds.

When Luda says "Uh uh" -Taylor is knocking the ball out of Shockey's reach like he is saying no way shockey.

When Luda says "In court I never show up"- Taylor is knocking the ball out of Moss' hand. Both of these guys have seen a court room before.

I noticed the "Pop my collar, cuz im worth a million gazillion fafillion dollars"-Smoot hurts his shoulder/collar. And we all know part of the reason Smoot left was for more money.

Am I delirious, or does anyone else notice these moments. I might just be sleepy.:cheers:

Originally posted by TheDiplomat

Yeah the song was appropriate for the videp. I noticed some things as well. When luda said "Running like Flo-Jo" Pierce was springting down the sideline.

This might be a stretch, but when he said "Those trying to suprise me" Taylor Suprised Rudi Johnson with that hit knocking him back from the first down line.

When Luda says BUHHH, after "bottom of our nikes", TAylor is at the point of impact with the dallas receiver out of bounds.

When Luda says "Uh uh" -Taylor is knocking the ball out of Shockey's reach like he is saying no way shockey.

The says "Im court I never show up"- Taylor is knocking the ball out of Moss' hand. Both of these guys have seen a court room before.

I noticed the "Pop my collar, cuz im worth a million gazillion fafillion dollars"-Smoot hurts his shoulder/collar. And we all know part of the reason Smoot left was for more money.

Am I delirious, or does anyone else notice these moments. I might just be sleepy.:cheers:

wow and I didn't notice any of that :cheers:

Originally posted by TheDiplomat

When Luda says "In court I never show up"- Taylor is knocking the ball out of Moss' hand. Both of these guys have seen a court room before.

Yup, I didn't notice those the first time around but definately did when I watched it again.

Originally posted by dfbovey

I think it's pretty hilarious the lines that Ludacris is spittin when Smoot makes those tackles vs. the bears. About breaking shoulders (which I think Smoot injured himself on one of those plays) and then being worth a "bazillion dollar"...

I did that by accident :laugh: and its crazy how it worked like that.

Archived