Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mitchell outs Mcnabb as pressure choker

RabidFan

"Donovan, he dry heaves a lot when he gets under certain situations. It's happened before. It's happened in the NFC Championship game.

this is basically confirming what many believe... McNabb has anxiety in pressure situation... like someone gets stage fright., or nervous and can't think when your boss is standing over your shoulder. He stresses out. It is common .... but not something you want your QB to have.

he may over come it someday.

Man this guy is a peice of work. You come 3 points from a Super Bowl victory and all you can say is "TO you played to well, you took away my limelight" Now thats a team player if i have ever seen. hahah. And to cry about the Pats d backs saying i was just joking i didnt realize they would take it like girls.

Man, this guys has some issues....it wouldnt be bad if he had 5 catches a game, but he sucks!

How funny Mitchell brought up the little dig Belichick made about him on the Tonight Show last night. Leno asked about Freddie Mitchell's yapping, and Deion Branch said he didn't think Freddie meant anything by it, was just trying to get guys riled up, etc. etc. Leno couldn't believe how diplomatic Branch was being. Belichick cracked, "Well, he said he had something for Rodney Harrison...maybe it was the two dropped passes." It was hilarious!

Methinks Freddie is the one who is acting like an oversensitive little girl.

Originally posted by bubba9497

this is basically confirming what many believe... McNabb has anxiety in pressure situation... like someone gets stage fright., or nervous and can't think when your boss is standing over your shoulder. He stresses out. It is common .... but not something you want your QB to have.

he may over come it someday.

Bubba, do you honestly believe a guy who said that he'd be a pro-bowler if he got the ball more?

Originally posted by Bella*chick

How funny Mitchell brought up the little dig Belichick made about him on the Tonight Show last night. Leno asked about Freddie Mitchell's yapping, and Deion Branch said he didn't think Freddie meant anything by it, was just trying to get guys riled up, etc. etc. Leno couldn't believe how diplomatic Branch was being. Belichick cracked, "Well, he said he had something for Rodney Harrison...maybe it was the two dropped passes." It was hilarious!

Methinks Freddie is the one who is acting like an oversensitive little girl.

Actually, I think he was talking about Freddie shortly after the game saying something like "He's terrible.....and you can quote me on that"

Freddie Mitchell is a joke, only he doesn't get it

Originally posted by Reaganaut

I'm actually happy that Freddie Mitchell is causing such a stir on the Eagles. He hates being upstaged by Owens who gets away with everything and that will create discord in the locker room. As Skins fans we LOVE Freddie Mitchell because the Eagles aren't the Patriots and will have a harder time with a Ty Law / Milloy loose cannon on deck. This is good for the Skins.

If you had asked me before the season "who was going to be the biggest distraction?" out of T.O. and Mitchell, well......yea.

Originally posted by frankbones

Actually, I think he was talking about Freddie shortly after the game saying something like "He's terrible.....and you can quote me on that"

Freddie Mitchell is a joke, only he doesn't get it

Oooh, where'd you read that? Link, please? I haven't been fortunate enough to come across that one yet, and I frequent a bunch of patriots news sites and MBs.

every team makes mistakes in the draft at times, the Eagles should just cut Mitchell and admit they made a mistake on the head case.

there is no way this guy can go back next year and just make believe nothing happened.

what he said about his teammates makes him a pariah.

Originally posted by RabidFan

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1988154

Super Bowl loss fails to quiet voluble receiver

Updated: Feb. 10, 2005, 2:40 AM ET

ESPN.com news services

The mouth that roared just won't be ignored.

Mitchell also had some choice remarks about the Super Bowl itself and where it was played.

"The game to me was more of a monopoly. The whole Super Bowl has become such a monopoly to make money rather than the game. I think they've gotten away from the game ... It's basically all about making money than anything else. I don't think nobody cares about the game anymore."

This coming from a guy who has only played in 1 Super Bowl where he didn't get all the attention, TO & McNabb did. What a crybaby!

Archived