Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins fans

Dagger84

Originally posted by Dagger84

Not that I want him off my team but if you were to get this guy here's what you would have forward to looking to. the biggest draft steal of all time!

http://www.randymossonline.com/Moss_VideoMix_2003.wmv

If he was such a great steal he would have gotten you somewhere. How many SBs have you been to with Moss BTW?

Joe Jacoby was a better draft day steal than Moss will ever be. A free agent OL starter for 10+ years and 3 SB wins and more than likely a future HOFer.

Originally posted by TXREDSKINS44

What are you trying prove by post all this Randy Moss videos?

not attempting to prove anything...figured if your orginization was interested in the guy you might want to take a look. all antics aside there is no receiver more exciting to watch then Moss. nobody in nfl history at the wr position has gotten to where he is faster.

Wow... The 1 handed catch towards the end of the clip is impressive. The guy is talented, that's for sure. Believe me, I wouldn't be too mad if we got Randy because I'm sure Gibbs could get him in check but..

I just think the Redskins are hoping to get away from their current reputation of trying to buy success.

Originally posted by Arsenic

Wow... The 1 handed catch towards the end of the clip is impressive. The guy is talented, that's for sure. Believe me, I wouldn't be too mad if we got Randy because I'm sure Gibbs could get him in check but..

Is Randy Moss talented? You betcha.

He was rated as the #1 receiving prospect that year.

You know why he fell to #19 overall?

It had nothing to do with talent.

Green was willing to overlook the 'tude and inherit the talent.

But you saw 18 GMs that year that were leery of him at the time. And I'm sure there will be 29 this time around.

You'll ALWAYS get some sucker coach who is willing to compromise EVERYTHING to get talent and win football games.

In the end.... those football programs will always fail. You're not building it the right way... and you'll never fill the fill roster with blue collar type players that you need to succeed.

Archived