Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season ticket invoice came today.

SkinsNatsFan

Yes, a surprisingly unwelcome mailbox presence today given that I just paid off a full season of Nationals tickets as well.

It's funny -- when you're on the wait list, you wait and wait and wait for that envelope to arrive, and when it finally does money is no object. The second year you are glad to pay it. After that, it becomes a big pain in the a**.

Still, I am keeping all four tickets and both parking spaces!

Originally posted by 70Chip

Yes, a surprisingly unwelcome mailbox presence today given that I just paid off a full season of Nationals tickets as well.

It's funny -- when you're on the wait list, you wait and wait and wait for that envelope to arrive, and when it finally does money is no object. The second year you are glad to pay it. After that, it becomes a big pain in the a**.

:thumbsup:

I waited for five years pregibbs. But I am a little irritated. I was one of those souls that got the SpeedPass (that rarely worked on game day) which promised a discount on my season tickets. I spent monet all season on food, drinks and a ton of merchandise. Guess how much I got credited NOTHING! Go Daniel Snyder with the scam marketing ploy. :puke:

Originally posted by 70Chip

Wanna sell a parking pass?:)

Got my invoice today as well, just got home.

6 tickets, oof, thats a hefty invoice.

Got mine yesterday as well.

I thought there was going to be NO price increase for this year.

My tickets went up $132.

And like pjirsh, I got the "forward pass" also and spent a lot of money on food and beer, and got nothing in return either.

Snyder sure knows how to make money off of us fans.

Originally posted by SKINS/HOOS

How much is a parking pass for one of the lots? Last year was my first year with season tickets and I had to use the cash lots. The bus ride out of the stadium was the worst part of the trip. How bad is it to drive out of the lots after the game?

you need to call the redskins ticket office and see if they have any parking passes available . if not check ticket brokers they always have passes to the games , you'll pay more for them but it beats that long bus ride.

if you get passes , it' normally better to just continue your tailgating for about 1 hr after the game instead of siting in a long line :point2sky good luck

Originally posted by mark327

you need to call the redskins ticket office and see if they have any parking passes available . if not check ticket brokers they always have passes to the games , you'll pay more for them but it beats that long bus ride.

if you get passes , it' normally better to just continue your tailgating for about 1 hr after the game instead of siting in a long line :point2sky good luck

Thanks, I'll give them a call.

Archived