Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are they???

skns4life

where the hell are all those eagles fans that were poluting this website with their retarded post all of a sudden?? i've seen Number5, terpseagles, and a few others but where is tenaciousb15, f-dallas, and a whole bunch of other trolls?? except for the one's that have been coming....the rest of you are a bunch of little punks that like to give heat but cant take it...STAY OUT!:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Originally posted by Bufford

the Eagle fans who aren't jerks or flamers were over here talking about the game.

Let it go.

yes and i acknowledged them in my first post! i and other skins fans can talk all the sh!t we want to certain eagles fans who were making this site extremeeagles rather than extremeskins! so you can go talk more politics with Art and get banned from the site some more:puke:

You know, it's kinda funny.

You b!tch and moan about all the Eagle trolls that infest the site... some have even gone so far as to take a hiatus from the site...

Then we ban them and clean up the forums.

And people ask... "Hey, where did everybody go? Come back, I want to rub it in your faces!"

Two way street guys. If you want them here... you had better be able to "take it"... as well as give it out.

Originally posted by Die Hard

You b!tch and moan about all the Eagle trolls that infest the site... some have even gone so far as to take a hiatus from the site...

And people ask... "Hey, where did everybody go? Come back, I want to rub it in your faces!"

Two way street guys. If you want them here... you had better be able to "take it"... as well as give it out.

:cheers:

we want it both ways....... ;)

basically I just want a select few boasters to come and take their medicine... **cough**Wetbrook36**cough**

and of course our favorite eagles fans are always welcomed especially after being humbled a bit :)

Yes Dad!! :rolleyes:

I just want to say:nana:

Archived