Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are they???

skns4life

Originally posted by hail2skins

I thought I saw WB36 make a few posts right after the game......I'm sure he'll be back.

The absence of Jakehunter reminds me of that poster StinkNugget......he was always on here until the Eagles lost to Carolina in the NFCCG, then he just disappeared!

Those two didn't leave of their own accord.... I take full responsibility for both those killshots.

I'll give you guys a hint.

One eagle poster who used to troll here, is still here. However that person has an agreement in place with the staff to drop the "troll smack" or be banned forever.

According to him, he got to caught up in the SB hype. I'm not surprised at him for doing that. He did, however go a bit to far in some of his posting.

He's most likely off dealing with reality right now, but I expect him to be back soon.

Just don't ask me to give his name. That, you guys will have to figure out for yourself.

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

I'll give you guys a hint.

One eagle poster who used to troll here, is still here. However that person has an agreement in place with the staff to drop the "troll smack" or be banned forever.

According to him, he got to caught up in the SB hype. I'm not surprised at him for doing that. He did, however go a bit to far in some of his posting.

He's most likely off dealing with reality right now, but I expect him to be back soon.

Just don't ask me to give his name. That, you guys will have to figure out for yourself.

:whoknows: That could be just about any of them.

;)

Archived