Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor On Madden

jnova

Without doing an update to my information i would like to know honestly wut i should have my Chris Cooley and Sean Taylor's ratings too. Now i know that ppl are going to say o i think taylor should be a 98 but i want a reality figure for both Cooley and taylor as most ppl know there 2005 ratings are 83, and 5? i know that cooley was drafted later but **** man 50 something.:helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :notworthy

Originally posted by NoCalMike

is STR - Strength? Why is Taylor only in the 60's?

Because he's a defensive back. He isn't rated against other DBs, but against the players as a whole. Generally linebackers are in the 70s-80s for strength and linemen are in the 80s-90s.

Originally posted by jrfriedm

They have Taylor's hands on a real low level he doesn't intercept :pooh:

i hate that. i play my franchises on all madden and he gets like one or two picks a year. hes not a beast at all. i think it could also be because his awarness is also way low.

I wouldn't hold your breath for an H-back position. Maybe they'll expand on the formation shift idea though, and then the fullback would be a lot closer to an H-back. Right now the formation shifts just seem kind of limited.

Anybody play Madden online on the PS2? I'm thinking maybe next year I should just get an Xbox, but I dunno.

one thing i hate is how low Taylor's awareness is, a low awareness does not help despite all the other great stat ratings he has. After about 4 seasons do I finally have him at a decent awareness in the high 80's, so he can get in position to pick balls and whatnot.

I changed Cooley to a TE, I just like him more there, made Rock a FB again, great speed and strength, just not as good ratings for pass and run blocking, he still pancakes like mad though.

Archived