Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paris Hilton in a little bit of trouble!

RonJeremy

Paris Hilton Drops 'F-Bomb' On Fire-Dispatch Radio

Heiress Filming TV Series In New Jersey

http://www.nbc10.com/news/4110592/detail.html

POSTED: 7:33 am EST January 20, 2005

UPDATED: 11:29 am EST January 20, 2005

Controversial heiress Paris Hilton is back in the news in New Jersey, after she apparently made an FCC violation by using obscene language on a publicly broadcast fire-dispatch radio.

Slideshow: Paris Hilton Photo Gallery

AP

Hilton and friend Nicole Richie were in Atlantic City on Jan. 14 filming their television series "The Simple Life" at the city's fire station at Mississippi and Atlantic Avenues.

According to witnesses, Hilton gained access to the radio system used to dispatch firefighters. Hilton then said on the live microphone, "Ladder 1, OK, mother (expletive)!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audio:

http://nbc10.feedroom.com/fr_story=0bc5166b3bb5be18089fc8ab7a109d40440ff511

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The use of obscene language on public airwaves, even for fire dispatching, usually falls under the regulation of the Federal Communications Commission. There's no word on if any action will be taken.

The expletive was the dreaded "F-bomb" that has landed other public speakers in trouble.

The series was filming at the station after a New Jersey school district declined to allow Hilton and Richie to work as teachers and cafeteria monitors at a middle school earlier this month.

In related news, New Jersey environmental officials have issued summonses to two men who apparently shot a deer for "The Simple Life," even though they had no connection to the program and weren't asked to kill the animal by producers.

The show's producers had strongly denied allegations the allegedly poaching was tied to the show.

Full Story: State Says "The Simple Life" Not Involved In Deer Poaching

The show's third season, which premieres Jan. 26, has the 22-year-old Hilton and co-star Richie traveling the nation, working as interns in a series of menial jobs.

Copyright 2005 by NBC10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

:doh: Who gave those two another show?

14:59 and counting...........

Originally posted by Fatty P For The Pulitzer

Please, someone lock those 2 up where no one will ever see them again. Except for when their new sex tapes come out!

:laugh: Exactly!

Except I must be the only guy in North America that hasn't seen "One Night in Paris" :(

Originally posted by Destino

Anybody seen a pair of ruby slippers anywhere? Are we really discussing the use of the "f-word" here? This woman has a few sex vids out and her use of a bad word is news?

Oh look, a flying monkey.

Actually my point was to show just how dumb Paris can be and my amazement that her and Nicole have ANOTHER show.

I see plenty of women walking around in Georgetown that are hotter than PH. I really don't understand what the fuss is all about. She's just some hobag who got laid on camera. It's not like we haven't seen that before.

I guess it's sad but true that many Americans are facinated by rich young people who are without a care in the world. Why, I don't know.

Originally posted by RonJeremy

Except I must be the only guy in North America that hasn't seen "One Night in Paris" :(

Don't feel bad, I haven't seen it either. Paris Hilton does nothing for me. But I did hear a story that Paris had gone to a party at a producer's house because she wanted to let him know that she was going to audition for a part in one of his upcoming movies. Well, when she got there she found a bunch of people gathered around watching TV, so she went over to see what all of the fuss was about....turns out they were all watching "One Night in Paris", and laughing their asses off. She got all embarrassed and took off immediately....no word of if she got the part or not.

:rotflmao:

Originally posted by Bugs'

Just look at the views on the "Daily Babe" thread....that's whose keeping them in business :laugh:

If you think you can do better then why not put your :twocents: in.

Who cares about what comes out of Paris's mouth? I just care about putting something in it.

She's doing all these things to be the talk of the town. I'm sorry, you had not 1 but 2 sex videos accidentally ending up on the internet? Wow, talk about a string of misfortunes!!! :dribble:

The sad thing is that she's getting even filthier rich by doing all that. I believe her cloths line and perfume are selling like mad. (Probably others as that's just the tip of the iceberg.) At first, I had a few good smiles about her struggling and making a fool of herself, but now, I'm pretty mad that this kind of behavior is rewarded immensely. And we wonder why morals and ethics in society are eroding...

Originally posted by jrfriedm

If you think you can do better then why not put your :twocents: in.

Who cares about what comes out of Paris's mouth? I just care about putting something in it.

Hey, lighten up pervert....did I hit a nerve? :laugh:

There's a club that just recently opened in downtown Orlando. A local developer put $3M into the place and then made Paris Hilton a partner just so he could use her name to promote the place. Things started going downhill rapidly for the club when on New Year's Eve, it's official opening, Paris showed up 6 hours late at 1:00 a.m.

I haven't been to the club yet but word on the street is that it won't last 6 months.

I was listening to the Junkies on my way to work, and they said she's gotten into more trouble yesterday. She was in NY at a newstand taking pictures with the guy behind the counter. During the pictures she saw that the guy was selling the sex vids. She went crazy and stole them and started yelling at the guy in front of a whole bunch of people. :laugh:

Originally posted by DEXMAN

I was listening to the Junkies on my way to work, and they said she's gotten into more trouble yesterday. She was in NY at a newstand taking pictures with the guy behind the counter. During the pictures she saw that the guy was selling the sex vids. She went crazy and stole them and started yelling at the guy in front of a whole bunch of people. :laugh:

I heard something about that as well.

Archived