Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I don't get the one of the girl holding the picture of herself on National Geographic... :whoknows:

I think that one was not so much about being funny, but to show what years, (and beatings) can do to a young woman's face. She hardly looks like the girl on the cover.

Edit: The use of the word "beatings" is merely this writer's opinion of the weathered face of the person in question. I have no proof, nor link to provide that would indicate she was beaten. IMO, one only has to look at the picture to make that observation.

I read the follow up article in Nat'l Geographic in which the author of the article went searching for the woman in the picture and have no recollection of him saying anything about her being beaten. Please enlighten me about this Painkiller.

I think that one was not so much about being funny, but to show what years, (and beatings) can do to a young woman's face. She hardly looks like the girl on the cover.

thanks for clearing that up :notworthy :notworthy :cheers:

I read the follow up article in Nat'l Geographic in which the author of the article went searching for the woman in the picture and have no recollection of him saying anything about her being beaten. Please enlighten me about this Painkiller.

My response in PM. Not hijacking one of the most enjoyable threads in Tailgate. :cheers: