Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I posted this pic in the conspiracy theory thread that Ken is running right now. Nobody responded but it makes me crack up every time I see it. The theory can be put to rest. We now know who is responsible for 9/11

9-11_Path_Kerry.jpg

:yawnee:

this is how you do it. look at the margins, a much better photoshop job

bush_vacation_fishing.jpg

hey smart guy, I didnt make the photo I just thought it was funny. But thanks for the tutorial on photoshop :rolleyes:

Why so touchy? If you didn't do the photo, his comment wasn't directed at you. :whoknows:

And he's right. Content aside, it is a better photoshop job.

But both are pretty funny, in a highly partisan, offensive-to-the-other-side way.

Edited by Dan T.

Why so touchy? If you didn't do the photo, his comment wasn't directed at you. :whoknows:

But both are pretty funny, in a highly partisan, offensive-to-the-other-side way.

cuz the yawn and the criticism made it sound like it was directed towards me as if I made it. And he was showing me how to properly photoshop with his own.

Honestly I am not really that upset but I wanted him to know that he didnt have to correct me since I didnt make the thing to begin with.

cuz the yawn and the criticism made it sound like it was directed towards me as if I made it. And he was showing me how to properly photoshop with his own.

Honestly I am not really that upset but I wanted him to know that he didnt have to correct me since I didnt make the thing to begin with.

dude i know u didn't make ... it wasn't "correcting you" as much as a little jab with a kerry vs bush angle. All in fun dude

RELAX

boxer-lol.jpg

:yawnee:

this is how you do it. look at the margins, a much better photoshop job

bush_vacation_fishing.jpg

hey smart guy, I didnt make the photo I just thought it was funny. But thanks for the tutorial on photoshop :rolleyes:

batle2.jpg