Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking news!

Cowboys | Carter is Garbage- posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)

7:14 PT: The Dallas Morning News reports Dallas Cowboys head coach Dave Campo said QB Quincy Carter still throws like a girl. Campo is confident Carter can be one of the league’s top female quarterbacks. Carter showed up to mini camp in a short pink skirt and was sexually assaulted by new team member Roy Williams. When asked what he was doing, Williams replied "that Quincy sure is cute!"

Smoot - That may my favorite of all your posts. Clever! :laugh:

I'd be VERY careful, though. Our admin friends are slapping those "special icons" left and right, but I couldn't imagine them punishing you for such a cute dig at the 'pokes.

Prank posts that indicate some false news about the Redskins are being broken over our knees and thoroughly punished. Prank posts that call Dallas QBs girls, well, that is a category we're just not comfortable punishing :).

Originally posted by Smoot21

7:14 PT: The Dallas Morning News reports Dallas Cowboys head coach Dave Campo said QB Quincy Carter still throws like a girl. Campo is confident Carter can be one of the league’s top female quarterbacks. Carter showed up to mini camp in a short pink skirt and was sexually assaulted by new team member Roy Williams. When asked what he was doing, Williams replied "that Quincy sure is cute!"

Hey, Sillysmoot****,

I couldn't find that post over at kffl.com. ...... the only one i could find was this one.

Cowboys | Carter’s Still the Top QB - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)

7:14 PT: The Dallas Morning News reports Dallas Cowboys head coach Dave Campo said QB Quincy Carter will be his starter this year. Campo is confident Carter can be one of the league’s top QBs.

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming......

Wait a minute...

Are we SURE that this is a prank post? There's nothing in there that really seems too implausible.

Maybe we should give Smooty the benefit of the doubt. I, for one, congratulate Smoot on a fine piece of investigative journalism, pending confirmation.

New York State of Mind: I don't know who you think you are. You come here for no apparent reason other to show us that you have no better than a third grade education. Your team is the laughing stock of the entire league with the Strahan/Tiki "I like it in the ***" Barber offseason soap opera. You have yeat to sign a free agent worth mentioning and you continue to lose you core of sub par players. Inside sources have told me that Jim Fassell has guarenteed that your team will finish last in the NFC East. Kerry Collins? That drunk redneck isnt worthy of a Redskins fans assesment so we will stop it here right now.

GIANTS LOSSES

LB Jessie Armstead (Redskins)

S Sam Garnes (Jets)

QB Jason Garrett (released)

CB Dave Thomas (released)

RB Joe Montgomery (Panthers)

OT Lomas Brown (retired)

PK Morten Andersen (Chiefs)

TE Brady McDonnell (Bills)

LB Jack Golden (Bucs)

WR Joe Jurevicius (Bucs)

OL Ron Stone (49ers)

FB Greg Comella (Titans)

TE Howard Cross (retired)

GIANTS AQUSITIONS

So whe your team loses 6 starters and gains zero players, then takes a tight end in the first round, you have no right to come on a Redskins only board and talk **** like your team just won the Super Bowl. You were 7-9 last year be-otch. Remember that.

If this post is true, then your team got whipped by a female QB last season.

Archived