Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thito's Pictures: Official DTC tailgate..... Minnesota @ Washington (1.2.05)

thito_da_skins_fan

Originally posted by skinsfan44

That new digital camera of yours is sweet.

I'm gonna have to agree with you. :)

The last picture didn't come out entirely the way I intended, however I'm still learning the camera and trying to figure out each setting and when to use them.

I also see we're getting some love for all the pictures that we post after each game. I appreciate that. I really do. Nobody loves pictures more than myself. It's always nice to put faces with names when you post on a message board as frequently as many of us do. I hope, and encourage, any of you to save the pictures we post, especially if you are in them. Memories are priceless, not just now, but years from now.

GREAT PICS!!!!!!!! All season. now that you got a digital it's over. never stop man it's all we have to hold on too for 8 months. YOUR THE MAN!!!:notworthy

on another note regarding the photos.

1. the sign did get stolen.

2. the sign did get pissed on. :toilet:

3. the vikings fan did retrieve it on the top of the hill. (with piss on it)

4. And he did not want none!!!!! I asked him. :poke:

Originally posted by CoachTaylor

GREAT PICS!!!!!!!! All season. now that you got a digital it's over. never stop man it's all we have to hold on too for 8 months. YOUR THE MAN!!!:notworthy

on another note regarding the photos.

1. the sign did get stolen.

2. the sign did get pissed on. :toilet:

3. the vikings fan did retrieve it on the top of the hill. (with piss on it)

4. And he did not want none!!!!! I asked him. :poke:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Great as always, thanks and I hope to see more next season!

And yeah, the pics of the Mayor yelling in the car with the megaphone are great.. note the bulging vein in his neck,, that megaphone is what 18" from that guy's face? :laugh:

~Bang

never been to a skins game, hopefully that will change soon. If it does though, man I would definitely wanna come tailgate with you guys, you seem to have the right idea about getting drunk before games. Sure beats my college games on my dry campus (granted im usually prepared).

Originally posted by Mr. S

never been to a skins game, hopefully that will change soon. If it does though, man I would definitely wanna come tailgate with you guys, you seem to have the right idea about getting drunk before games. Sure beats my college games on my dry campus (granted im usually prepared).

where do you go to school Mr. S?

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by CoachTaylor

where do you go to school Mr. S?

well, i know its late, sorry for not seeing this earlier, but since the thread was bumped. I go to JMU, most people see that from saying I live in harrisonburg, Va. It is a dry campus, but like i said, im always prepared

It is great seeing these pics again, I guarantee I will finally go to a game this season!!!

DTC. You gotta love us.

Next season will be our best yet, we need all the tailgaters we can get to make the scene something even more special.

Big ups to The Mayor, The CEO, The Coach, SOC, Thito, Dave, Pez, Los, Jeff, Issac, Walkman44, RR, and who ever I missed.

Next year we going be doing big thangs

President OUT!

DTC 4 LIFE

Archived