Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thito's Pictures: Official DTC tailgate..... Minnesota @ Washington (1.2.05)

thito_da_skins_fan

thito, thanks for the hospitality at the Eagles and Vikes games. y'all know how to get ready for the game and make opposing fans feel like never coming back.... screw 'em it's our house!

also wanted to thank you for the pic of me and my sister. it was our first Skins game together and now i've got something to remember it by (besides the pounding headache and traffic-- some of us stopped drinking too soon and left too early).

i'll be seeing you fellas next season. i figure i've got at least one of eight under my belt. and i'll tear up that beer bong.

one quick note: the dude on page 3, post 54 cracked me up. he came by after the Vikes fan got his sign stolen. someone had brought it up the hill and it looked like he was pissing on it. when the Vikes fan noticed he ran up the hill like he was gonna start something (not a good idea with the DTC crowd around), grabbed his sign and ran back down... i was waiting for something to happen but it never did. shortly after the dude in the orange vest came over to the food tent. i asked him if he was here because of the ****-talking and all and he said, "no man, i'm here for the food." he sat around and muched for a bit before heading back to work! dude cracked me up.

Great pics as always, thito.

That new digital camera of yours is sweet.

Those Viking fans didn't have a clue about us, or they would have stayed away from F-51. How dumb is that for an opposing fan to walk threw FedEx parking lots with a sign like that. :doh:

Did they think that nothing was going to happen?

When that one guys sign was being pissed on up on the hill, and he ran up there to retreve it, I thought all he11 was going to break losse, but he grabed it and ran like a bat out of he11. :laugh:

That was some funny stuff. I am glad you got pics of that, thito.

Originally posted by thito_da_skins_fan

The 4C -- unsonny, Bugs', Mike (?), RonJeremy. What is 4C by the way?

4C is our abbreviation of the 'hood we all grew up in. We are a bunch of guys who have known each other for 20+ years....we like to have fun, drink heavily...and we love the Redskins! We don't have a banner (yet!) and non of of us are bright enough to set up our own website :laugh: but we represent in our own way.

Look forward to hooking up with the DTC next season!...we will become a fixture at F-51.

Btw - Smoot "the man with the bullhorn" had the line of the day when he called the Vikings fan "Sir" (it was a woman...a manly woman at that!)....funny stuff!!

Archived