Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thito's Pictures: Official DTC tailgate..... Minnesota @ Washington (1.2.05)

thito_da_skins_fan

Wow. Where to begin.

First, I'll apologize for all the "late night, post-tailgating party at my crib" posts I (and/or The Mayor) made earlier this morning. We truly ended on a great note.

Dave (skinsfan44) summed up a lot of what I was going to say in his thread. However, I'll expand on his post for just a minute.

What a season. The Redskins finished 6-10, but the DTC finished 8-0. We went as strong and proud as we ever have. Easily the best tailgating season of our young careers.

Personally, I capped off a great year. It all started with the draft day party. Training camp. Preseason. Regular season. I was there for it all. I proudly represented my team through it all. I even got a minute or so on the jumbotron during the Vikings game. For all that saw, I hope I made you proud. My season officially ended at 7:00am today.

Big thanks to everyone in and around the DTC. I won't name each person individually, because we are a team. We all, together, make this thing possible. I consider the DTC an extended family on Sundays. We're getting huge. I love it.

I've never had so much fun in my life. The last 4 months or so have been memorable. I can't wait until next season.

And without further ado, enjoy the last set of DTC pictures for the 2004 season:

The DTC setting up the last tailgate of the 2004 season.

Archived