Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Samuels said

bubba9497

Originally posted by Blondie

In Gibbs press conference, I THOUGHT I heard him mention LaDell and Rock and next season?

Did he say something about Rock? I was TRYING to explain to my mom why she can NOT yell for whoever has the ball and didn't hear it.

Blondie

Gibbs said...

"Rock? who?"

;)

Chris Samuels gets a bad name because of his contract situation, plain and simple.

In actuality, he's a solid offensive lineman who more often than not does the job, despite being put out on an island week in and week out. I'd hate to have seen the state of our offensive line, and the health of our quarterbacks without him.

Originally posted by Blondie

Bubba..........I luv ya guy.

But.......

really not funny today. This COULD BE his last game as a Redskin.

I am in pain.

Did ANYONE hear what he said?

Blondie

seriously... I didn't hear but Rock has become a leader on ST and had several tackles this season.

Gibbs will keep niche players who are versatile.

Originally posted by Rejuvenated Canadian Hog

Chris Samuels gets a bad name because of his contract situation, plain and simple.

In actuality, he's a solid offensive lineman who more often than not does the job, despite being put out on an island week in and week out. I'd hate to have seen the state of our offensive line, and the health of our quarterbacks without him.

Samuels has a problem with false starts on the road, granted the crowd noise is a factor, but this seems to happen to him more than anybody else.

Originally posted by bubba9497

???

Dockery I would say.

its a fact, last 2 seasons he's been the false start king and he would always point to his ears to say he couldnt hear the count, he's still worth keeping, just needs to restructure his contract a bit.

Archived