Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Samuels said

bubba9497

Samuels and Thomas had good games today with the exception of Thomas gettin blowed up one play. Raymer and Dockery pretty much sucked in my opinion. Dockery seems to stand around to much and Raymer just get's physically outmatched. I made it a point to watch the line today and these our my observations. Ray brown did okay but he gets alot of help from Cooley and the tight ends.

Originally posted by alaadin123

its a fact, last 2 seasons he's been the false start king and he would always point to his ears to say he couldnt hear the count, he's still worth keeping, just needs to restructure his contract a bit.

this year he has had very few penalties

Raymer & Dockery lead the OL in flag count. Dockery had too many false starts.

Originally posted by Blondie

Bubba..........I luv ya guy.

But.......

really not funny today. This COULD BE his last game as a Redskin.

I am in pain.

Did ANYONE hear what he said?

Blondie

Sorry for the poor trancsription, but this is the best I could make of it Blondie.

Joe Gibbs: I told Clinton all year, and a matter of fact I talked to him earlier this week, hey (when we started the season off) just...anytime you feel winded, not comfortable, don't feel comfortable or hurt,..just get out of there cause we'll put Ladell in there (ya know), we feel good about that and Rock getting the chance too...

He spoke a little more about Clinton and keeping his spirits up, by comparing him to some of John Riggins stats on his best year. Said his stats were pretty stout. He finished with the following comments on the RB's.

Joe Gibbs: ...and considering we had a real struggle on offense too...so, um...I think we looked forward to a lot there with Clinton, Ladell, and Rock finishing out the year there for us and so um, we we'll kind a build on that and kinda see what we got.

Originally posted by pwoodjr

Sorry for the poor trancsription, but this is the best I could make of it Blondie.

Joe Gibbs: I told Clinton all year, and a matter of fact I talked to him earlier this week, hey (when we started the season off) just...anytime you feel winded, not comfortable, don't feel comfortable or hurt,..just get out of there cause we'll put Ladell in there (ya know), we feel good about that and Rock getting the chance too...

He spoke a little more about Clinton and keeping his spirits up, by comparing him to some of John Riggins stats on his best year. Said his stats were pretty stout. He finished with the following comments on the RB's.

Joe Gibbs: ...and considering we had a real struggle on offense too...so, um...I think we looked forward to a lot there with Clinton, Ladell, and Rock finishing out the year there for us and so um, we we'll kind a build on that and kinda see what we got.

Thank you.

Blondie

Archived