Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Randy Moss walk away from his team?

TheEvilGeniuz

The Vikings are a bunch of choking dogs, and Moss is a pathetic soul. How much must this guy's cap number be? One would have to think that either him or Culpepper will have to be released at some point, or else retain them and continue to have the same crappy defense they've had for years now.

Originally posted by Simmsm88

I'd still take him on my team.

Definitely. But I hate his attitude (although it could be overlooked) There are so many headcases in the NFL today that make there team better. Then there are the Peyton Mannings, Marvin Harrisons ect. that are excellent players and good people.

Originally posted by Simmsm88

I'd still take him on my team.

That is extremely sad, IMO. Heart and passion for the game should be valued over talent every day of the week. This is why teams like the Patriots win 2 superbowls in the past 3 seasons and the Vikes don't even go.

being from this area which is "vikingland", we're used to the crap that randy moss pulls every single week. he made the comment a couple of years ago, that he plays when he wants to play, he scooted a female police officer down the street with the hood of his car and walked away from it unscathed, and has done some other very stupid, idiotic things. if anyone of us pulled the crap he did with his car and the police officer, we'd be in jail. he's lucky he's playing football and is a star, because otherwise, he'd be a thug and probably be in jail.

Originally posted by Gamebreaker

So basically, your team didn't have any class?

we shook hand good game..blah

then went straight to the locker room. We didnt smile and act like best friends. Specially if it was after a play off lost. We wouldnt be very h appy. The coach would pick our spirit up though.

Archived