Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

F@ck GiBBS... RUN the DAMN FOOTBALL!!!

SouthernCali Skins

Originally posted by SouthernCali Skins

shut your mouth n!gga, we are averaging more than 3 yards per carry...

not .5

I have quoted this post SC. Can't be edited..... We'll see what happens but this crap don't wash here. Slang or not. Very piss poor judgement.

Originally posted by Leonard_from_Miami

Jeezus, message board PC cops make me want to vomit.

Leonard - We have standards here at Extreme. It's what, in part, that seperates Extreme from the rest. SCS's comment crossed a line. If you can't understand or respect that, then you may want to find another board that doesn't have standards.

ever heard of sarcasm? okay fine, i guess its hard to read that on a damn internet message board.. seriously, u make it seem like we were bustin off 10 yard runs or some sh!t.. we couldn't do a damn thing.. i bet if we ran like crazy, and went 3 and out, u would be sayin oh why arent we passin, so stfu.. and stfu n!gga? please, dont even bring that slang talk in here kid.. if u want to settle this off the board, PM me..

Originally posted by js79

ever heard of sarcasm? okay fine, i guess its hard to read that on a damn internet message board.. seriously, u make it seem like we were bustin off 10 yard runs or some sh!t.. we couldn't do a damn thing.. i bet if we ran like crazy, and went 3 and out, u would be sayin oh why arent we passin, so stfu.. and stfu n!gga? please, dont even bring that slang talk in here kid.. if u want to settle this off the board, PM me..

Enough. you crossed a line too.

Archived