Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Truth-O-Meter -- what is your gut telling you about today?

MikeB

Ok, quick poll to see what you all honestly, deep down inside, feel are the chances that the Skins are still somehow in the playoff hunt come next week?

Personally I feel that the Skins win today, but are eliminated by a Rams win combined with either a Carolina or New Orleans win. I just can't see teams who have it all wrapped up and nothing to gun for putting any real effort into wins today. Both the Eagles and Falcons are resting players and I think there is where our two losses come from.

I'm feeling very confident that the Skins will whip Dallas today. I think the defense will totally shut them down and the O will do just enough to win.

I think the Falcons will beat the Saints despite being "Vickless". I fear the Panthers will beat the Bucs so we'll go into the last week rooting big time for the Saints to pull off the upset.:doh:

I think we will win this one... and its the first time in several years that I felt that way about a Pokes - Skins game.

Whether or not we will stay in playoff contention, that is harder to predict...

I DEFINTELY think the Giants will lose today, and the Rams will lose to Philly.... but the Saints and the Panthers are the teams that I feel have the best chance to take that last playoff spot. Hard to say which Saints team will show, and the Panthers have proven to be no pushover these last 7 games.

My gut is telling me that we're so excited about Forrest Gumping our way into the playoffs that we overlook Dallas and lose.

sorry to be negative, but thats just the vibe I get, and i usually try to remain positive...but maybe i've read too many posts on here about us making the playoffs...people on here have been making it sound like a cakewalk...

Archived