Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need everyone's help........

rayprils

I need your help. Let's all of us email Clinton Portis and call him out on his belt for this weekend's game and fire him up. If we call him out in a good way and claim that he has a competitor this weekend, maybe then, he can bust out and outperform Jones this weekend. Is anyone with me on this??? Brian Mitchell did us justice by calling him out, why can't we??

http://www.clintonportis.com/

:dallasuck

email sent!

Clinton man, thank you for coming to the skins and giving us hope this year and

thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us hope in December for the

first time in a long time.

I think its time to show Julious Jones where the belt is and where the belt

belongs - you get me????

Tear it up this week and every week my man!!!

Kevin

I don't usually do this but.....

Clinton, I'm co-owner of ExtremeSkins.com. I don't usually take time to do this because I am not sure how players react. But I felt inclined to do this for this one game.... one week only.

Congratulations on a fantastic '04 campaign. I've been a Skins fan for 24 years now... and I just bought my 1st authentic Skins jersey - #26 Portis - this preseason. You're my guy.

But let me add this. Given the opponent, the playoff implications, etc.... if you REALLY want to endear yourself to this team, the organization and the fans.... this is the week you take this team on your shoulders. Let the team FEED off your energy. If Roy Williams knocks you down... you jump right back up like Coles did against the Eagles. If there's a player laying on the ground... give him a hand.

You'll ALWAYS be a fan favorite here in Washington. But if there was EVER an opportunity to make a game your signature game.... you've been blessed with this wonderful opportunity. Carpe Diem.

Be a leader. Be a winner. Take this franchise on your back. You'll engrave yourself in Redskins lore.

Good luck,

Tony Di Marco (Die Hard)

Originally posted by Die Hard

Clinton, I'm co-owner of ExtremeSkins.com. I don't usually take time to do this because I am not sure how players react. But I felt inclined to do this for this one game.... one week only.

Congratulations on a fantastic '04 campaign. I've been a Skins fan for 24 years now... and I just bought my 1st authentic Skins jersey - #26 Portis - this preseason. You're my guy.

But let me add this. Given the opponent, the playoff implications, etc.... if you REALLY want to endear yourself to this team, the organization and the fans.... this is the week you take this team on your shoulders. Let the team FEED off your energy. If Roy Williams knocks you down... you jump right back up like Coles did against the Eagles. If there's a player laying on the ground... give him a hand.

You'll ALWAYS be a fan favorite here in Washington. But if there was EVER an opportunity to make a game your signature game.... you've been blessed with this wonderful opportunity. Carpe Diem.

Be a leader. Be a winner. Take this franchise on your back. You'll engrave yourself in Redskins lore.

Good luck,

Tony Di Marco (Die Hard)

That's effin' awesome...so fired up right now!!!

Originally posted by Die Hard

Good luck,

Tony Di Marco (Die Hard)

Hell, that fired ME up. Put some pads on me coach! I think I can score!

Clinton-

I'm a 28 year old long time fan of yours back to The U. Me and the family watch the 'Skins games week in week out up here in NJ and love the effort you put forth on the field. I know this season has been a tough one, but the team is really starting th come together and all us fans can sense it. Hope this e-mail finds you in good spirits man and keep working hard. Lifetime 'Skins fans like myself are dying to get a winner back in Washington and hope you're the catalyst in the turnaround!

Good luck Sunday and make us proud!!!

Done as well,

Mr. Portis,

I just wanted to email you and let you know that as a diehard Skins fan, I am very very proud to have you in a Redskins Jersey. I also wanted to let you know that these last few games you have my and all of my fellow Skins fans full support, and you have had it all year. I know it has been a tough year for you and the team, however, I am very proud of how you have performed and I cannot wait to see you repeat and go even higher in yards next year. You are an incredible player and I trust you are going to be as pumped as the fans for these last two games. Show everyone why the Skins have the best back in the NFL. Thanks again for a great season. O yeah, and go big and break that 1500 yard mark and get your name in the record books. Goodluck man.

DIEHARD SKINS FAN,

Jake McCann

CP,

Just wanted to let you know that all of us in Redskin nation are thrilled to have you part of our organization. That's right I said "our" organization. We here at extremeskins.com consider our selves part of the Redskins. We are the most die hard skins fans that exist. Our site has over 20,000 members from every state in the union. I wanted to personnally tell you good luck and give'em hell on Sunday. I guess you know by now that if its one win that we as skins fans cherish, its Dallas.

Respectfully,

Mike Franklin

(dieselfan44)

Done!!!

Has anyone got responses from him?

done

Clinton,

I have been a die-hard redskin fan ever since I was five years old, and 30 years later I still am. I have seen a lot of great players put on the burgandy & gold over those years and I have to I have never seen a greater threat from our running back postion then you are. Everytime you get into the open field all I can think is, "He's going to break it!" I am a huge fan of John Riggins (he got us our 1st Super Bowl win on a 4th & 1) & your coach Earnest Byner (he and I went to the same school together) but you are like nothing I have ever seen out of a running back in the history of this franchise.

I have no doubt you're going to be fired-up for these last two games, and who knows there's an outside shot we'll even see you do your stuff in the playoffs. All I can say is thank you for giving us fans some serious excitement and a much needed shot in the arm to our beloved franchise.

Stay Healthy,

done!

Clinton-

As one man to another, I think nothing looks better than you in that belt. The way the gold sparkles, it brings out a fire in your eyes, and makes my heart skip a beat.

Sometimes, after night of dreaming about you busting some long runs, I like to take a shower and then just wear my belt around the house. I even engraved "CP #26" on it! Attached is a picture of me in it.

Good luck,

(signed)

Archived