Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins Playoff Picture:

Originally posted by Skins24

Maybe you missed the begining of this season, but for us to still be in the playoff hunt is a miracle. That's why there's so much talk about it.

Next year won't be as bad as we'll mainly be talking about who we're playing in the playoffs not the million and one different scenarios to get us there :)

Nope seen the whole year, even stumbling, bumbling Brunell.

Just making an observation about the excitement over the slim possibility of making the playoffs versus what it would be like if were actually in the playoffs.

One other thing without TO eagles are toast.

This has been the best thread to read in quite some time. I know our chances of making the playoffs aren't THAT great, but to have hopes of making the playoffs going into week 16 is badass. I've loved coming onto Extremeskins just to read this thread the past 2 days. It was fun as hell watching everything unfold our way on Sunday. Here is to hoping we can control our own destiny after next Monday.:cheers: :wewantd:

I tend to question why people are so quick to dismiss playoff discussion. I wasnt aware that we could even make the playoffs until today, I thought the season at this point was a wash. I don't know about anyone else, but don't you line up every single game with the sole reason of trying to win? And don;t you try to win to make the playoffs? So personally, while it is probably unlikely, I will be CLINGING, and I do mean CLINGING to the hope that the Redskins can get some things to fall their way and that they can win out, and hope everything falls in place. So no disrespect, but to those who are so quick to write off the playoff discussion, what is wrong with a little optimism then? I have been listening to Redskins negativity for 11 years, and you know, I can get rather sick of it sometimes to be honest. I go to the same bar every week to watch the Redskins, and the same guy, every weeek, while he calls himself a die hard fan, is one of the most negative people Ive ever heard. Tends to make it a crappy experience for me sometimes, as well as others. Optimism is the crux of being a hardcore fan. Reality is as well....and I like to think Im pretty realistic......so I guess, now that this rant is over, I just want to know: What's WRONG with hoping or thinking about the playoffs????

Its unbelievable how when we need the Eagles to win for us T.O. gets hurt. When we need Falcons to win for us, Vick gets hurt. When we need Rams to lose, Bulger gets better! I am very grateful for the way things fell this past weeken of course but I am very skeptical about these games falling the way we want them to....all you can do is hope

Archived