Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins cheerleader hurt??

The_Posse91

Originally posted by The_Posse91

anyone see the play where TO ran over one of our cheerleaders. is she ok? and wheres the video?

Yeah she skipped across the turf on her butt about 3 times.. poor thing.. I should make sure her butt doesn't need icing down or massage therapy

Man I didn't even notice her getting hit because I was waiting for the official to throw the flag. Taylor hit him 3-4 yds out of bounds but the ref was looking at the other ref confirming TO was out of bounds on the catch. It didn't end up being important because the Eagles overcame the lack of a 15 yd penalty and scored anyway....that's what good teams do.

Originally posted by Pocono

Man I didn't even notice her getting hit because I was waiting for the official to throw the flag. Taylor hit him 3-4 yds out of bounds but the ref was looking at the other ref confirming TO was out of bounds on the catch. It didn't end up being important because the Eagles overcame the lack of a 15 yd penalty and scored anyway....that's what good teams do.

Please don't whine about officiating, when a offensive pass interference by Owens turned into a 40+ yard defensive pass interference on Springs. It is just ridiculous to hear it. A free 7 points for the "almighty" Eagles, and they still barely won it.

My wife was watching the game with me and she could not believe that neither Owens or Taylor bothered to see if she was ok, or even acknowledged she was there. It was a pretty brutal hit for a 100 pound person with no protective gear to take.

My fiance works with a Skin's cheerleader. She asked her this morning how the girl was doing and this is what she wrote me:

She is fine. She first got hit in the neck with the camera. The cameraman wasn't looking, then they got knocked down by the players. She just got the wind knocked out her her. The paramedics looked her over.

:D

I got hooked up with great seats this past week...3 rows from the field behind the Skins bench Sec 40 Row 3...its unreal how hard they come flying into the sidelines...she was standing right in front of me and yea she took a hard spill...She looked more shook up then hurt so i'm guessing she was ok...walked on her own power...I kept watching the game:doh: and I don't think TO realized that she had gotten hit cause it was more a huge collision with a bunch of people.

Archived