Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO got punkd all day!!

skns4life

Should a team with a losing record be allowed in the playoffs?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Should a team with a losing record be allowed in the playoffs?

• Yes
    • No Way! The nfl must fix it so it doesn't happen!

damn...i've never seen a player play so scared like i saw TO and Pinkston today!! holy sh!t!!! Taylor was f'n him up all day...he didnt so sh!t....Taylor was in his face all fuggin game and TO didnt do sh!t about it!! (i.e Mcnabb throws deep to TO and he catches it out of bounds...if it were anyone else defending him, TO would have stayed in bounds...he had our DB's beat on that play but when he saw that if he stayed in bounds, Taylor was going to kill him..ST is the new beast of the D and is going to rock this league!!

Originally posted by spjunkies

Punked or not they still got the W.

the title clearly states that this thread is about TO...not the outcome of the game...anyway...even Pierce was sayin it after the game in the postgame show on 106.7....when they asked him about the TO fumble...he said that ST missed the hit and he just got under it and popped it out...then when they asked him what he thought of TO not making a TD, he said that TO was running scared the whole game...did anyone else catch that?

Skins rolled all kinds of coverages toward him. They were not going to let TO beat them, which is why they seldom blitzed tonight. Players are definately looking for Sean Taylor though. Pinkston wussed out on an early deep ball when he saw Taylor coming.

Originally posted by NoCalMike

You gotta admit though TO had to have stepped up a few notches when he showed general concern for Springs. I think it also had to do with RESPECT for how Springs for the most part had two very good games defending TO.

Yeah, I admit I was surprised. I can't help but wonder though, how legitamtely T.O. was concerned for Springs, or if he saw a media opportunity to soften his image, KNOWING full well the cameras would be on him when he rolled up to Springs.

With anybody other than T.O, I wouldn't even ask that question, but I just don't like the guy. He's a prima-donna. He's the type of player I love to hate. The guy that's good, and he knows it, and he flaunts it whenever he can.

However, I guess I'll reluctantly give him the benefit of the doubt. I'd like to believe that his concern was legitimate. I really would.

Originally posted by Resurrection

Yeah, I admit I was surprised. I can't help but wonder though, how legitamtely T.O. was concerned for Springs, or if he saw a media opportunity to soften his image, KNOWING full well the cameras would be on him when he rolled up to Springs.

With anybody other than T.O, I wouldn't even ask that question, but I just don't like the guy. He's a prima-donna. He's the type of player I love to hate. The guy that's good, and he knows it, and he flaunts it whenever he can.

However, I guess I'll reluctantly give him the benefit of the doubt. I'd like to believe that his concern was legitimate. I really would.

That's not a very nice thing to say. Shawn Springs is his friend. :puke:

That was not fake AT ALL Owens and Springs are very good friends.

Originally posted by Resurrection

how do you know?

Of course he was concerned. I guess he was right by the stretcher the whole time just for face time right?:doh:

They practice together in the offseason so why would he do that/

Originally posted by RySkins

Skins rolled all kinds of coverages toward him. They were not going to let TO beat them, which is why they seldom blitzed tonight. Players are definately looking for Sean Taylor though. Pinkston wussed out on an early deep ball when he saw Taylor coming.

That wasn't Taylor, it was Clark that wussified Pinkston. I really hate that guy.

Originally posted by TexasEagle

That wasn't Taylor, it was Clark that wussified Pinkston. I really hate that guy.

Taylor was coming from the other side. It doesn't really matter though, there can be no doubt that Pinkston thought it was Taylor coming at him and that was the reason he ****ed out.

Too damn funny :laugh:, I don't think I've ever seen that before. If I were an Eagle fan, I'd hate him too. That was just pathetic and nothing I'd ever expect to see from a player on a team as good as the Eagles playing with the confidence they are.

Originally posted by redskns56

Taylor was coming from the other side. It doesn't really matter though, there can be no doubt that Pinkston thought it was Taylor coming at him and that was the reason he ****ed out.

Too damn funny :laugh:, I don't think I've ever seen that before. If I were an Eagle fan, I'd hate him too. That was just pathetic and nothing I'd ever expect to see from a player on a team as good as the Eagles playing with the confidence they are.

Oh, we've seen it before - haven't we Eagle fans? Doesn't anyone remember Ricky Waters going across the middle - I think it was his first year with Phi. Maybe 1st game? He bailed big time. He took a lot of heat for that but he made up for it in the long run.

Pinkston has been doing this for a couple weeks now. He got me so mad when he did that. He would have a touchdown. Idiot.

As far as punking TO, you got a few good hits on him. However, unlike Todd, he didn't shy away at all from the play. TO will keep playing. I knew there would be a chance he didn't catch a touchdown, it happens. Credit to your defense, did a good job. Be nice to have some competition in the coming years.

Originally posted by Westbrook36

Eagles were laying wood too.

This was the first NFC EAST game ALL YEAR which reminded me of an old time NFC EAST game.

Amen.

I was disappointed in the outcome of course, but very happy to see a physical football game. Brought some respect back to the NFC East. (...because Lord knows I hate listening to EVERYONE say how weak the NFC is - true I know - but I liked the "old" days when we knew the AFC was the weaker division and the NFC Championship Game was the "real" Super Bowl).

Originally posted by skns4life

damn...i've never seen a player play so scared like i saw TO and Pinkston today!! holy sh!t!!! Taylor was f'n him up all day...he didnt so sh!t....Taylor was in his face all fuggin game and TO didnt do sh!t about it!! (i.e Mcnabb throws deep to TO and he catches it out of bounds...if it were anyone else defending him, TO would have stayed in bounds...he had our DB's beat on that play but when he saw that if he stayed in bounds, Taylor was going to kill him..ST is the new beast of the D and is going to rock this league!!

ignorance... Nice win by Taylor and co. TO was shook.

Archived