Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO got punkd all day!!

skns4life

Should a team with a losing record be allowed in the playoffs?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Should a team with a losing record be allowed in the playoffs?

• Yes
    • No Way! The nfl must fix it so it doesn't happen!

As someone mentioned earlier, Antonio Pierce called Owens out during the postgame on 106.7. Pierce said after Owens got smacked in the mouth, he just started heading for the sideline the rest of the game.

They ran that little swing pass to Owens out of the back field on first and goal in an attempt to get a cheap score so Owens would get his 15th TD. Pierce came up and hit him in the mouth, recovered the fumble and basically Owens was done for the night. D.O.N.E. done!:cool:

i know i am a redskins homer and everything but lets not blow this out of porportion...

i remember seeing Pinkston looking scared out there but TO wasnt shying away from anyone... you can knock on TO what he decides to do in the media but you cant knock him on what he brings to the footfield...

the long pass that TO stepped out of bounds on isnt because of Taylor coming at him... come on be real... it was just his momentum that carried him off the field...

ALSO lets get real on Taylor too... it wasnt a late him on TO after that play... again it was his momentum that carried him out of bounds to nudge TO... if you see the replay you can see Taylor pull up and try to reduce the contact as much as he can...

Originally posted by Resurrection

Yeah, I admit I was surprised. I can't help but wonder though, how legitamtely T.O. was concerned for Springs, or if he saw a media opportunity to soften his image, KNOWING full well the cameras would be on him when he rolled up to Springs.

With anybody other than T.O, I wouldn't even ask that question, but I just don't like the guy. He's a prima-donna. He's the type of player I love to hate. The guy that's good, and he knows it, and he flaunts it whenever he can.

However, I guess I'll reluctantly give him the benefit of the doubt. I'd like to believe that his concern was legitimate. I really would.

They practice together in the offseason, I think there was some genuine concern for Springs. On a side note, around of applause for Walt Harris filling in for Springs I think is in order.:cheers:

Originally posted by Westbrook36

Eagles were laying wood too.

This was the first NFC EAST game ALL YEAR which reminded me of an old time NFC EAST game.

Although I am tired of these "moral victories" I do have to admit this was one helluva game. Everybody came to play and, we as skins fans can hold our heads up high.

Originally posted by skns4life

you guys are a better team than us RIGHT NOW...but our players arent a bunch of pu$$ies like your's...

One player made a bad judgement, now we are full of pu$$ies? What an idiot! If we are pu$$ies, then we will be some 12-1 pu$$ies....while you macho men are 4-9.

I'm not here to brag or gloat, but ignorance and hateraide is only showing a juevinille bitterness best displayed during elementary school recess.

Again as I have stated....good game, you guys really impressed me with your courage. Can't wait to see your team again next year! :cheers:

Archived