Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gentlemen, this is the Enemy!

afparent

Originally posted by Califan007

I'm thinking of getting her one for Xmas...lol...If so, the photo's going in my sig line immediately. :thumbsup:

That ur girl man? Very pretty and im really not lookin to offend you here in anyway, but the pic kinda makes her look like a hooker, espcially with the Hollywood sign. But in a comical way. No offense meant.

Originally posted by buzzlightbeer81

That ur girl man? Very pretty and im really not lookin to offend you here in anyway, but the pic kinda makes her look like a hooker, espcially with the Hollywood sign. But in a comical way. No offense meant.

Smooth :doh: :laugh:

:doh:

O-kaaaay.... :laugh:

By the way, she's from Australia, on the Gold Coast...the women there are all gorgeous, and are practically born wearing short skirts (thank the lord)...

Don't believe me??...Here's a photo of the "meter maids" they have on the Gold Coast (women who walk around putting coins in parking meters that are about to expire...it's a tourist gimmick..lol):

m465444.jpg

O-kaaaay.... :laugh:

By the way, she's from Australia, on the Gold Coast...the women there are all gorgeous, and are practically born wearing short skirts (thank the lord)...

Don't believe me??...Here's a photo of the "meter maids" they have on the Gold Coast (women who walk around putting coins in parking meters that are about to expire...it's a tourist gimmick..lol):

m465444.jpg

Hey man, shes gorgeous, i wasnt tryin to say she wasnt, wasnt tryin to knock her in anyway, its just a joke about the scenery in the picture, her position in the picture, etc....

:helmet:

:boobies:

:logo:

It's killin' me......

:helmet: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

:yikes:

:slap:

:logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet:

No....I won't turn to the dark side

I LOVE JOE GIBBS!

:pint:

Originally posted by pga

:logo:

It's killin' me......

:helmet: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

:yikes:

:slap:

:logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet:

No....I won't turn to the dark side

I LOVE JOE GIBBS!

:pint:

So what you're saying is you want to see Joe Gibbs in a tube top and shorts that show off his posterior?

Alllrrriiigghhhtttyyy then :laugh: :D

Um, I must be the only guy here who isn't all that impressed with her...:whoknows:

No your not!!!

I think she looks retarded in the that one Maxim picture. Look at them and you'll know which one I'm talking about. Now the chick third from the left in the picture posted by Zeb Whoa!!!:rubeyes:

Archived