Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gentlemen, this is the Enemy!

afparent

Originally posted by skinfan72901

No your not!!!

I think she looks retarded in the that one Maxim picture. Look at them and you'll know which one I'm talking about. Now the chick third from the left in the picture posted by Zeb Whoa!!!:rubeyes:

I think everyone is in agreement with that pic Zeb posted...good goobly goop!! :D;)

However, in that same photo, look at the woman who's 2nd from the right, the dark-haired one...she looks pissed...she looks like she's actually an undercover CIA agent sent in to infiltrate the Eagles cheerleading squad to uncover an assassination plot against the president. I see Sandra Bullock starring in the movie version...

Originally posted by KDawg

So what you're saying is you want to see Joe Gibbs in a tube top and shorts that show off his posterior?

Alllrrriiigghhhtttyyy then :laugh: :D

If it means a win then oh hell yeah.........

well, maybe not....Joe is pretty old. :laugh: :puke:

Originally posted by skinfan72901

No your not!!!

I think she looks retarded in the that one Maxim picture. Look at them and you'll know which one I'm talking about. Now the chick third from the left in the picture posted by Zeb Whoa!!!:rubeyes:

nah, I agree, I dont think Ali is that hot, and that one picture of her in full spandex, looks like she has no breats, not the group picture, the one on the first page early on. Now the other two, well i think I could get to know some of them...

However, Ali does like Aqua Teen and Family Guy

We do need this thread every week!

Originally posted by Mr. S

nah, I agree, I dont think Ali is that hot, and that one picture of her in full spandex, looks like she has no breats, not the group picture, the one on the first page early on. Now the other two, well i think I could get to know some of them...

However, Ali does like Aqua Teen and Family Guy

We do need this thread every week!

Ok, the picture of her laughing is a bad picture. I will admit that....but the other ones....woooo hooooo!!!:notworthy

Originally posted by afparent

Ok, the picture of her laughing is a bad picture. I will admit that....but the other ones....woooo hooooo!!!:notworthy

But there is so many more to choose from!!! I have to admit the iggles have some bada** cheerleaders!! And I'm not counting T.O. !!

Archived