Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bauman picked to play safety?

GrimReaper21

He's a frickin' midget, but he can make quick breaks on the ball, which is what you look for in a safety. He won't be able to play center fielder, with his height. I think we drafted him to develop a third corner, which we definitely could've looked at on day 2.

The guy is tiny. I cant imagine someone that small at safety. The only thing i figure is they want a 3rd corner for then Darrell retires.

The way they are drafting it would seem like we won the Super Bowl and have no holes so we are just drafting guys that can play backup spots. Sadly we still have big holes, OG, DT, DE and both Safety positions should be upgraded.

you usually like to see a safety a little bigger than 185.

in his interview Marvin Lewis indicated that Bauman is a corner and will be looked upon as a contributor at that position.

perhaps this is a sign the team is leery of really depending upon Darrell Green at age 42.

it also is an indication that Donovan Greer is toast after June 1.

The Skins have been looking for another corner for a few weeks as the rumor of a near deal for Ike Charlton from Seattle seems to bear out.

Sociology major…Son of Donna Jones…Has a ritual of talking to his mother, the person he says that he admires most in life, prior to every game…Nicknamed "Bo"…Born Leddure Rashad Bauman on 5/07/79 in Tempe, Ariz.

Let's hope "Bo" knows football!!

I did some research on Dallas' last two picks and found that Bryant and the other draftee both have had their share of JAIL already????

Was it true in saying that this isn't as big a draft as the popcorn and soda it was sold to be? I believe this is so in many regards, because, at least the Cowboys are taking the Jimmy Johnson School of Risks approach - get the talent and when they're used up, who gives a frick where they end up.

This guy is nothing more than a Cover #3 or #4 with speed that reduces risk of a wide open receiver. Though I do believe "biting on shoe strings and ankles, doesn't constitute a tackle".

Who knows, we may be looking at a Meggett that made a difference in a lot of plays and

remember Pat Fischer?

Archived