Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miraculous images the nonreligous can't explain

Chipper

1- liberty....:nono:....that was one of the posts you think is funny, but because we can't read your mind we can't get the inside part of the joke.

2- I'm sorry Blondie, now I feel all bad about something I had nothing to do with.:(

3-Sons of washington, I like the sig, but if that is indeed mark brunell in the same row as doug williams , and darrell green i'm gonna kick yer azz.;).......;)

I don't think any of these photos are faked. I do think that most of them are exposure problems with the camera, or just coincidence.

People tend to see what they want to see, but if that helps them get through the day, good for them.

Not one of these pictures show any type of proof of anything other than proof that many people have a lot of faith. Titleing the thread "Images that the nonreligous can't explain" is inferring that a point is being made, and those who don't believe are wrong. That's just not the case. Unless you already have faith, you probably won't see this as anything but other people seeing what they want to see.

Besides, like Redman said, if God the Almighty wanted you to know something, you'd KNOW.

Yeah I admit the name of the thread was a bit missleading, and some of those pictures could definately be camera problems, etc. I just think some of them are pretty cool and would have a hard time trying to explain some although i know little about photography. To me the a lot of the pictures of cloud formations aren't as big of a deal as the ones that mysteriously appeared in windows and such. Take them for what they are worth, they are definatley interesting in my opinion.

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

1- liberty....:nono:....that was one of the posts you think is funny, but because we can't read your mind we can't get the inside part of the joke.

2- I'm sorry Blondie, now I feel all bad about something I had nothing to do with.:(

3-Sons of washington, I like the sig, but if that is indeed mark brunell in the same row as doug williams , and darrell green i'm gonna kick yer azz.;).......;)

You are telling me it isn't funny knowing that some people actually believe this crap? Well I guess you either laugh or you have to cry because it is a damn shame.

Archived