Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The magic dragon...

The Tailgate is simply another forum of the site. Just like Smoot has his Smoot's Rantatorium forum on the CPND board.

It belongs in The Tailgate forum and not the FedEx forum because it has NOTHING to do with Redskins or football. These types of discussion will ALWAYS be moved to this forum.

I used to way back in the 70's and early 80's. Back then it was easy to get "high" in high school(hey, I made a funny:laugh: ). But now I am a reponsable adult(yea right). My job doen't like people driving BIG trucks fully loaded wieghting 80,000lbs(that's 40 tons, dudes) going 75 mph down I-95 smoking a :high: . And I don't think the bears(state troopers) would like that ether.:D

I am one of the few people in America who have never smoked it before mostly due to me being in the Army National Guard and being drug tested twice a year. I have had a few friends who have and don’t think any less of them for doing it.

I know Fred Smoot’s positive test for weed helped us out because it dropped him from a first round to a second round pick! :high:

Being in university its pretty much required you smoke a little :high: Somehow most of my good friends here are pretty big potheads. Well its either that or hanging out with preppy gap wearing snobs that dominate my school. Never really got into it that much, maybe once a month kinda habit but at the beginning of this year it was more then that and well i noticed my brain starting to slip away so ive taken a break for the past month or so.

ill stick with :pint: for now. You know what they say. God invented alchohol so the Irish wouldnt take over the world.

baralufficus, in one of Die Hard's threads covering the new features, he said that all attachments would first get checked out by staff before showing up in your posts. That could be the problem, being he said it could take a little time. Could be content or size also.

I've read many of your posts, you don't need a pic,we know your high:D :D :D

:high:

Pete...that is a good one, never heard it. Romo sits to pee, dude, I am in the same situation. All my boys here are potheads, well, not all of them. But it's either be a thug, or get preppy with it....and I ain't no damn preppy boy. JMU is all about the ambercrombie shirts with the khaki shorts. They can go head with that stuff. I'll rock my timbs and jeans with a j behind my hear any day.

"So I blaze up the chronic, so I can get high

I promise I'll smoke chronic till the day that I die"

There was a guy I knew in college who had a bong that was f*cking enormous, easily 6 feet in height. One of the funniest things I ever saw was watching this dude wrap that behemoth up in a dirty bedsheet of his and walk it across campus to his friend's dorm room, all the while dodging DPS officers, just so he and his pothead pals could get their thrill in newer environs.

Archived