Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

There's a boat load of new features here...

Die Hard

Take the time to look around, experiment and familiarize youreselves with the new software. We've done a lot to give it the look and feel of UBB to make the transition easier.

(1) The FIRST THING everybody should do is click on the "Use Cp" and familiarize themselves with those settings. There are least a dozen new settings added which allow users to customize their ExtremeSkins experience of surfing the site.

(2) All the arrow buttons are links. The ones which precede the SUBJECT line for each post link you directly to the newest post in the thread where you left off the last time.

(3) RE: The red and yellow envelopes which precede the posting message icon. If you see a black dot on the envelope... those are topics to which you 'replied' to. Gives users a quick reference of discussions they've partaken in.

I'll post more as we go along and we can use this thread as a reference in the future.

No worries. It looks like everyone lost a few posts. We now have the ability to edit member's posts count. And we will reference the UBB - which hasn't been deleted - to reflect the accurate totals. We will make the necessary updates in due course.

It's been a while since I've actually posted here, due to limited net access at times but I have continued to lurk the site on a rather frequent basis. The new improvements are definitely outstanding. It's truly a great site where skins fans from all around the world can converse about our beloved football team. Keep up the Good work!

Quick note, DH.

Don't know if this is because vB doesn't have the feature, or it just hasn't been enabled, but we can't seem to edit the title of a thread. When you do, it changes the title within the first post of a thread, but not on the forum main page. Check my MOCK DRAFT (St. Louis / Dr.D) thread for reference.

Not a big deal, but ... worth the mention.

rskin24 - I changed it for you manually. We will be adding the feature for members to change their usernames shortly. Maybe even tomorrow :) Just remember.... when you log in from now on though to use your new screen name (ie. rskin24) when you're prompted to enter your username and password.

Om - It appears to work in other forums but not FedEx. Therefore, I'm going to assume it's a customizable setting. I'll look into it and we should have that fixed shortly.

Archived