Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to your almost complete new home.

Art

All I can say is WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!! :notworthy I mean, this site is the bomb diggity and I have only just had time to kick the tires so far.

Also, as promised it loads very quickly in spite of all the graphics stuff involved. Count me as a well satisfied customer. It's worth every penny I pay for it:cool:

Seriously, it still amazes me that you guys are able to do such a great board without charging for it. Excellent job guys.

All I can say is WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!! I mean, this site is the bomb diggity and I have only just had time to kick the tires so far.

Also, as promised it loads very quickly in spite of all the graphics stuff involved. Count me as a well satisfied customer. It's worth every penny I pay for it:cool:

Seriously, it still amazes me that you guys are able to do such a great board without charging for it. Excellent job guys.

BTW...I've checked everything that I can think of but I can't figure out why my smilies aren't working :-( Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

redskins2000son - The ability to change "Displayed Usernames" - as we did on UBB - is actually a feature we'll be implementing tomorrow; as well as a few others :)

However, VB will operate a bit differently. When you created an account on UBB... even though you had a different displayed name... to login you had to use your 'login' name for the account you created with the password.

With VB... there will ONLY be a login name. So if I wanted to change my handle from "Die Hard" to "Dumb Idiot"... when I login I'll have to use "Dumb Idiot" as my login name with my password.

Theoretically... it's more straighforward and simplistic and avoids the possibility of duplicate monikers. Of course it may be confusing if you change usernames often and forget what you changed it too and then of course you can't login :) But people shouldn't be changing the monikers that often anyways.

I don't post very often but the new set-up is great. Many thanks to all those who pitched in and help. Also thanks to all of you who do post so that I can just lurk and gather information. Being in the middle of nowhere it is hard to come across Redskins info.

I got to thinking about my above post, and felt I might have left someone out. I know DH has done alot to get this new site going, but I think I should thank everyone involved in keeping this site up and running.

Keep up the good work guys.

Peace

Now that I've had a little time to get use to things a bit, I have to say, this is the far better then what we had prior to last night. One of the biggest things for me is the speed. 100% faster load time, and smoother scrolling up and down of pages. It's like getting a new system. It had been pretty easy to navagate, and this is even easier then before.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Archived