Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thoughts from my lunch at Taco Bell!

RonJeremy

Work is a little slow today...so I decided to start this thread.

Just got back a little while ago from getting some lunch at Taco Bell and here are my random thoughts and stuff that went on at the Bell:

- I am pretty sure the Guy in front of me in line is high. He reaks of weed and is staring blankly at the menu board. He isn't up to the register yet so I ask if he is in line? He says "Yeah", but doesn't move. Then he goes up to the register and orders. He is having a tough time telling the girl at the register what he wants and the "hard or soft taco??" question is puzzling him. He goes through his five minute order...he ordered $61.05 worth of food!! I am not exageratting. He said he wants to eat it here. The girl asked "you are going to eat all that here?"...he then says "oh, yeah; I am sharing it with some friends at home". He pays with a Benjamin. This causes distress for the cashier. No billers larger than $20 are supposed to be accepted. She has to get the manager. They take the $100.

- There is nobody in line behind me; but instead of filling my order of a mexican pizza and a soft taco...the help takes 15 minutes to fill his order....but he was there first....I guess manners override common sense.

- I am sitting next to a few ladies who are talking about Baltimore. Yes, it is true, people from Baltimore use the word "Hon" a lot. They have just proved to me that this is not just a stereotype!!

-A couple is having lunch and apparently one is a couselor or therapist. He had to council someone who lost a child this morning. He said that a high number of marriages disolve after a loss of the child. He is kind of matter of fact about it....but I guess if you do that for a living you become numb to that type of thing.

-A group of police officers stop in. There is a female K-9 unit officer there. Something about a nice looking lady in a uniform carrying a sidearm is sexy!! I am not pro-gun, in fact I don't even own one....but WOW!!

- Why is there always somebody constantly on a cell phone at restuarants. I know at Taco Bell it can be expected, but I have been to some nice restaurants and it is happening a lot....I feel like saying..."You are not that important unless you are a doctor with a dying patient on the other line!!".

Please post your own random thoughts, comments on what I wrote, or just ignore this thread. I was just killing some time...back to work!!

That's worse than the person I saw last week at Cheeseburger Cheeseburger being an offender and a repeat offender in the same meal.

At cheeseburger cheeseburger, if you eat a 1 pound burger (1.25 lbs. before it is cooked) than you get your picture on the wall. However if you do it again, you end up on the repeat offender side of the wall. A kid can get on the wall at 1/2 lb burger.

Anyway, last week I saw someone eat two 1 lb. burgers. OUCH!!

Originally posted by RonJeremy

Work is a little slow today...so I decided to start this thread.

Just got back a little while ago from getting some lunch at Taco Bell and here are my random thoughts and stuff that went on at the Bell:

- I am pretty sure the Guy in front of me in line is high. He reaks of weed and is staring blankly at the menu board. He isn't up to the register yet so I ask if he is in line? He says "Yeah", but doesn't move. Then he goes up to the register and orders. He is having a tough time telling the girl at the register what he wants and the "hard or soft taco??" question is puzzling him. He goes through his five minute order...he ordered $61.05 worth of food!! I am not exageratting. He said he wants to eat it here. The girl asked "you are going to eat all that here?"...he then says "oh, yeah; I am sharing it with some friends at home". He pays with a Benjamin. This causes distress for the cashier. No billers larger than $20 are supposed to be accepted. She has to get the manager. They take the $100.

I didn't know Ricky was in town!

this summer my friends spent about 70 bucks at taco bell to haev a taco eating contest. the winner ate 13 tacos (? a little help nickfox45 and jdogg) and could have kept going but all the tacos had been eaten. sadly i could not partake in the taco bell contest because i dont eat meat and 13 tacosfilled with refried beans spells disaster.

to ronjeremy, how i love the salisbury taco bell! i was just there last night and i saw a cat underneathe the car so i bought an extra taco and gave it to the kitten (the cat was rather pleased). there is another interesting observation from that taco bell. happy friday :)

Originally posted by dks1240

to ronjeremy, how i love the salisbury taco bell! i was just there last night and i saw a cat underneathe the car so i bought an extra taco and gave it to the kitten (the cat was rather pleased). there is another interesting observation from that taco bell. happy friday :)

Yes, many strange things are afoot at that Taco Bell!

Happy Friday right back at ya!

Originally posted by SmashMouth

This is so much better than Halloween pix of happy young co-eds in their underwear.

Smashmouth...are you the one I met at the Dallas Game...you were there with your wife outside Sec. 427??

If so, are you going to the game Sunday??

Originally posted by Isifhan

Yeah, I never got into eating at Taco bell...had a friend that worked there once and said the meat came in packages marked "Grade D but edible" Needless to say after that ringing endorsement I opted for subway.

My lunch is suddenly not sitting real well....:puke:

Thanks for the inside info...:laugh:

Originally posted by RonJeremy

Smashmouth...are you the one I met at the Dallas Game...you were there with your wife outside Sec. 427??

If so, are you going to the game Sunday??

Yeah, that was me, arguing with those idiot father & son Dallas fans. I was feeling no pain.

No, we're not going Sunday. We don't have season tix, but go to about 4-6 games a year.

Originally posted by SmashMouth

Yeah, that was me, arguing with those idiot father & son Dallas fans. I was feeling no pain.

No, we're not going Sunday. We don't have season tix, but go to about 4-6 games a year.

Shame you are not going...you were giving them the business (asking them about living in trailers!!)...we could use you if any Packers fans start mouthing off!! :laugh:

Archived