Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thoughts from my lunch at Taco Bell!

RonJeremy

Originally posted by Isifhan

Yeah, I never got into eating at Taco bell...had a friend that worked there once and said the meat came in packages marked "Grade D but edible" Needless to say after that ringing endorsement I opted for subway.

Thats some nasty stuff. I stopped eating their as well a long time ago. Try eatin clean then try eating Taco Bell. See what your body says.:puke: :laugh:

Originally posted by SkinsFanMania

That's worse than the person I saw last week at Cheeseburger Cheeseburger being an offender and a repeat offender in the same meal.

At cheeseburger cheeseburger, if you eat a 1 pound burger (1.25 lbs. before it is cooked) than you get your picture on the wall. However if you do it again, you end up on the repeat offender side of the wall. A kid can get on the wall at 1/2 lb burger.

Anyway, last week I saw someone eat two 1 lb. burgers. OUCH!!

Where is that located? I want to give a shot.

In response to Taco Bell, back when I was a smoker, I used to tear up some tacos. That and Jack in the Box. Their food tastes so good when stoned.

Originally posted by unsonny

youre a funny guy........here you are when you WERE the chip leader.........a couple of hours before you became the permanent dealer

I walked away with the same amount money as you funny man...going "all in" at 4:00 a.m. with nothing in the pocket!!

:doh:

Random thoughts while working on a single family hotel, ( in the winter) for 12 1/2 hours.

7 am. It's 16 degrees out. I'm getting out of my truck. Why? ;)

Always, always remember to make sure boots are DRY before putting them on in am.

I'm looking up at the massive walls being foremed on this house, all 25,000 sq. feet of it, and it dawns on me. "A fool and their money......."

When you're sitting atop a form 20+ feet above the ground, you look down and go, "

That's high and I'm way to old for this ****".

12 1/2 hours later, it's cold and dark. You think to yourself, " Hey. It isn't so high after all." Of course, that could have something to do with the fact that it was dark and I couldn't see the ground.

Another thought crosses your mind too. " My mother is the most brilliant woman ever:" Those who have lived long enough know what I'm saying.

When you're sitting or standing next to a bonfire waiting for that one last cement truck to come, and your surrounded by an hispanic crew who doesn't speak alot of English, you find out there are several words that bridge the gap. "Beer", "Cold", "Pizza", and "Tequila". Not necessarily in that order. :)

"Where the hell's my phone?" ;)

!$%%!% Brunell!!!!!!!!

Archived