Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My First Time!!!

Commander Adama

Sunday will be my very first game at FedEx field....EVER. Both me and my wife have been Redskins fans since we were kids, even though I grew up in Boston. I was smart and married a woman who loved both Football and the Redskins! Anyway I got tickets in section 134 Row 13, so if anyone sees me from this board there, please come up and say Hi! The only thing I did not get was a Parking Pass because I didn't think I would need one. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know, because getting to go to the game is so huge for us and we want to make the most out of this experience! We will probably get there about 2.5 hours early since we do not want to miss a thing! Here's a screenshot of me, so people can recognize me.....

Ive never been to a home game either. Hell, I was in awe when I got a little glimpse of the outside of the stadium when I was riding on a bus on the beltway. Oh well, at least I get to see my Skins every year in Texas Stadium. Us Skins fans are F*%kin takin over it this year! Ahhhh, homefield advantage:laugh:

Originally posted by MeNoRevs

you look scary, im not coming anywhere near you :o

Go tailgate with the F51 club!

:D Lol! How do I get to the F51 Club? We would love to go! I also have a football with all 3 Superbowls on them. Think there's a chance I might be able to get a Joe Gibbs Autograph? Man, if I did I would make a special case just for the Football!

Originally posted by RedskinsNation

I will be in section 127 row 13...which isnt too far from you at all.

I will also be at the game early, tailgating...unfortunatley w/a group of Packerfans.

Cool! Not about the Packer Fans, but about the section you're in! We lived in Wisconsin for a couple of years a few years back, and I hate to admit it, but my wife has a HUGE crush on #42 Darren Sharper. :puke: It's tough, but I still love her anyway. There....you guys know my dirty little secret. Lol!

Originally posted by Displaced Redskin Fan

:D Lol! How do I get to the F51 Club? We would love to go! I also have a football with all 3 Superbowls on them. Think there's a chance I might be able to get a Joe Gibbs Autograph? Man, if I did I would make a special case just for the Football!

Cool! Not about the Packer Fans, but about the section you're in! We lived in Wisconsin for a couple of years a few years back, and I hate to admit it, but my wife has a HUGE crush on #42 Darren Sharper. :puke: It's tough, but I still love her anyway. There....you guys know my dirty little secret. Lol!

Parking Lot F51. Just follow all the signs.

Joe ususally comes in with the bus. The bus goes in the tunnel so I don't think he signs before games. You will see other players come in and park their nice rides.

Enjoy your first time. Mine was last year against the Seahawks. I could not believe was I there. As a lifelong 'Skins fan, it was great finally seeing them at home. You will love it. I took my fiance for the first time this year against the Falcons and she loved it. We can't wait to get back. I might try to talk her in to going up for a later game this year. Have fun!!!

Take the metro or if it's difficult to find a station since you're from out of town, take the Beltway to one of the cash lots. There will be signs on the Beltway. It's not cheap ($25). My best advice to you is get there an hour earlier than you're planning on right now and bring lots of food and drink and tailgate your ass off. First Skins game and Brett Favre. You're a lucky guy. I hope the Skins score a big TD in your end zone!

Man enjoy the experience, I havent gone to a home game yet, but I did take my dad to see them at Redskin Park for his birthday this year. I know its not the same as on gameday, but we truly had a great time, so enjoy the game and get the 12th man loud very loud

Archived