Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Very Spooky Car Ad

Dan T.

This is a car commercial from Germany - one that never aired.

When they finished filming the ad, the producers noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist, along with a strange sound on the audio track.

The ad, which features music along with the visual, was never aired because the unexplained ghostly phenomenon could never be accounted for. Watch it and about halfway through you will see the white mist cross in front of the car then follow it along the road as the unworldly sound starts. The sound is faint, so make sure your volume is up.

Here it is:

http://oxalic.net/temp/classic_auto_1.mpeg

Originally posted by asnpcwiz

Either disassociate mpegs from the aol media player and use something like window's media player, or...

Save the file onto your harddisk, and with the open with option, click window's media player.

Thanks for the advice. It's time to get high speed. I've put it off for way to long.

Took forever to load, and I did save it. Can't wait till my daughter gets home today, she loves spooky stuff.

The WORST one of these is...well there's two:

there's one that is some lame boy band song, and as the words scroll by some terrible Exorcist image comes up with one of those screams. MAN I HATE THAT.

But the worst is Cradle of Filth analysis where there are supposedly different lyrics if you play it backwards, but as they're doing it and this REALLY CREEPY music and vocal is playing, THEN they lfash these terrible images and LOUD LOUD LOUD screams!

I hate all of you who have ever had me looking at one of those damn things and freaking out.

This car ad was real easy because in Windows Media I can tell when the clip ends so I know to look for it towards the end.

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

there's one that is some lame boy band song, and as the words scroll by some terrible Exorcist image comes up with one of those screams. MAN I HATE THAT.

But the worst is Cradle of Filth analysis where there are supposedly different lyrics if you play it backwards, but as they're doing it and this REALLY CREEPY music and vocal is playing, THEN they lfash these terrible images and LOUD LOUD LOUD screams!

I hate all of you who have ever had me looking at one of those damn things and freaking out.

This car ad was real easy because in Windows Media I can tell when the clip ends so I know to look for it towards the end.

That's funny. A ghost that freaks out about a little zombie screaming. :laugh: How...ironic.

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

Ghost, don't hate me. I scare 'cause I love.

I got suckered by this one, and you're right, that backwards song one scared the bejesus out of me.

Originally posted by Dan T.

I got suckered by this one, and you're right, that backwards song one scared the bejesus out of me.

Forgive me, but I am unfamiliar with these things. What backwards song thing? If you have a link, please post it. I love stuff like this. A good startle is just what my heart needs after a long day at work & I've smoked about a pack of cigarettes in 8 hours. ;) I would like to see it tho.

:D

My daughter is still bent out of shape from gettin her yesterday. She jumped clean out of her seat. She had her face about 7 inches from the screen, being I told her you had to look real close for the mist.

Got the wife pretty good too. Got a fairly evil look from her, but hey, I mad it through the night in the same bed. I should be OK:paranoid:

Originally posted by Dan T.

This is a car commercial from Germany - one that never aired.

When they finished filming the ad, the producers noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist, along with a strange sound on the audio track.

The ad, which features music along with the visual, was never aired because the unexplained ghostly phenomenon could never be accounted for. Watch it and about halfway through you will see the white mist cross in front of the car then follow it along the road as the unworldly sound starts. The sound is faint, so make sure your volume is up.

Here it is:

http://oxalic.net/temp/classic_auto_1.mpeg

good set up.....you got me:laugh:

Archived