Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dear Ray Lewis,

cracka

Why not hate. I wish I could watch my friends kill two people, commit perjury to get them off, and keep my multi-million dollar job and have everyone act like nothing happened. He is one of the most disgusting people in football ever, and if Tags had any balls at all, he would have banned him from the league. At least not let him be a league spokesperson for crying out loud. :2cents:

SSG Brian Jungen

US Army Recruiter :deal:

Originally posted by 2cents

Why not hate. I wish I could watch my friends kill two people, commit perjury to get them off, and keep my multi-million dollar job and have everyone act like nothing happened. He is one of the most disgusting people in football ever, and if Tags had any balls at all, he would have banned him from the league. At least not let him be a league spokesperson for crying out loud. :2cents:

SSG Brian Jungen

US Army Recruiter :deal:

Like you said, it is your .02

That argument is so old.

I guess the courts and Tags and everyone else are just not as good as you. Or have your balls.

I would love to have Ray Lewis on this team. He an LaVar together would not and could not be beaten.

Blondie

His pregame talk was great. If you heard it, I think he screwed up or something. I believe his main comment was:

"IF WE WANNA BE 4-1 WE GOTTA BE 3-1 FIRST!!! NOW LETS GO"

uhhhh is he for real with that? How is that supposed to get you pumped, he obviously choked.

Originally posted by Skins26

His pregame talk was great. If you heard it, I think he screwed up or something. I believe his main comment was:

"IF WE WANNA BE 4-1 WE GOTTA BE 3-1 FIRST!!! NOW LETS GO"

uhhhh is he for real with that? How is that supposed to get you pumped, he obviously choked.

I can see the logic in that.:laugh:

Archived