Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pathetic = Todays performance

The Wicked Wop

I agree. This was the first game where I didn't see the effort of the first three games. The play calling was poor and the execution was poor.

I am just very disappointed. The players didn't show up today.

Coles needs to sit and heal. Might as well put Taylor in and see what he can do. Also, I am one game away from yanking Portis and letting Betts give it a try. How many fumbles is Portis going to give up. Bad fumble in the second half by Portis.

first of all i don't think that was a fumble by portis. i thought the tackler was part of the ground therefore portis was down also.

otherwise....THE PLAY CALLING SUCKED!!! They talk about penalties and turnovers but it seemed like none of the plays were designed to get anywhere. I thought Portis was running well but the guy can only do so much when the lineman can't get a hand on anyone. The lineman look like girls fighting as they flail their arms trying to reach defenders to block.

WTF aren't we using guys like cartwright and mccants? WTF are we running bootlegs/rollouts when there is only 1 possible reciever? It looked like the no huddle was hurting us more than Cleveland.

Exactly LW.......everyone can cry about Mark not getting the ball down field....but hell, NONE of our plays are really designed to go down field.

What they need to do....is start putting 4 WR's from time to time and spread things out. I'm tired......TIRED of seeing everyone one of our players up-tight at the line (sorry except say 1 WR).

STFU

im pissed

ofcourse im not serious

Considering you are 17 years old, I certainly had to wonder if you were serious or not.

You're pissed?!?! Well congratulations, there are 20000 other Redskins fans who are members of this site and are pissed. That doesn't give you an excuse to make a dumb and disrespectful comment regarding the best coach in our franchise's history, and one of the best of all time. Don't let your emotions get in the way of your posts.

Originally posted by Rejuvenated Canadian Hog

Considering you are 17 years old, I certainly had to wonder if you were serious or not.

You're pissed?!?! Well congratulations, there are 20000 other Redskins fans who are members of this site and are pissed. That doesn't give you an excuse to make a dumb and disrespectful comment regarding the best coach in our franchise's history, and one of the best of all time. Don't let your emotions get in the way of your posts.

all i gotta say is that... its all on gibbs.

i dont care about the fvcken past, cause i was to young for the lat superbowl and was not born for the success of the previous 2...

saying that

gibbs sucks right now... he has not proven anything to me, until he does...

he will suck

the past does not matter...

its the present

all i gotta say is that... its all on gibbs.

You're right. You know, I forgot that it's Gibbs who fumbles the ball at the most inopportune times, who fails to catch the football, and fails to get a push at the LOS scrimmage from the one yard line.

Good coaches put their teams in positions to win ball games. The rest is up to the players. As far as I'm concerned, we were in a position to win every single game this season. We lack execution, concentration, and a killer instinct.

Originally posted by Rejuvenated Canadian Hog

You're right. You know, I forgot that it's Gibbs who fumbles the ball at the most inopportune times, who fails to catch the football, and fails to get a push at the LOS scrimmage from the one yard line.

Good coaches put their teams in positions to win ball games. The rest is up to the players. As far as I'm concerned, we were in a position to win every single game this season. We lack execution, concentration, and a killer instinct.

durrrrr:doh:

we lacked execution, concentration and a killer instinct last year too...

so what your point?

the difference is that we started 3-1

and we are worse now, at 1-3

They played better the last game by a long shot. Gibbs challenged them at halftime to take over the game, and the opposite occurred.

Playcalling might have been better if the fumble doesn't occur and end up being a td. The browns were there for the taking, and that changed everything as I see it.

A very rough early season. It'll take a lot to get out of the hole that's been dug.

I'm to the point where I can't even get pissed about losing anymore, because it's becoming both expected and acceptable.

I love the 'skins, but my buddies are right, we place too high of expectations on this team. Who are we kidding? Hopefully, we can atleast be competitive the rest of the year because the playoffs are out of the question and we'll be lucky to finish .500.

Don't think that I am being a pessimist because I am not. I am just being a realist.

It pains me to see our beloved 'skins playing like this.:mad:

Archived